Taurus is offline Member

nolvadex dilemma

ok... i have week left till i finish my Superdrol cycle. i have 25mg nolv capsules. i was going to follow the m1t pct @ 40mg ed for the first 2 weeks and 20mg for the last week, but i cant break down the capsules. should i go with 50mg for the first 2 weeks and 25mg for the last week?... or maybe i can take 25mg starting from today thru to the end of pct? what would be the best way to take the 25mg nolv? also keep in mind i am takin clen during pct as well...

heres the link to my superdrol diary:

Superdrol Diary

elite2kr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    ok... i have week left till i finish my Superdrol cycle. i have 25mg nolv capsules. i was going to follow the m1t pct @ 40mg ed for the first 2 weeks and 20mg for the last week, but i cant break down the capsules. should i go with 50mg for the first 2 weeks and 25mg for the last week?... or maybe i can take 25mg starting from today thru to the end of pct? what would be the best way to take the 25mg nolv? also keep in mind i am takin clen during pct as well...

heres the link to my superdrol diary:

Superdrol Diary
    50 mg for the first 2 weeks and 25 for the last should be fine

Taurus is offline Member
    thanks bro... anyone else?

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    What about the clomid ??
    Thats a big part of a PCT...

Taurus is offline Member
    i have the clomid...300/100/50... jus wondering how to take the nolv... there isnt much difference between 40/40/20 than 50/50/25 is there, in terms of effects?

VDubVR6powR is offline New Member
    in all honesty you probably wont even need the nolva if you have clomid...but if u are gonna take it you should be fine with the doses u said..

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I like to run nolva all the way through clomid pct if I used nolva during the cycle. A lowish dose is usually sufficient. Clomid alone can't always stop estrogen backlash during pct.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

gooodwin is offline New Member
    dont clomid and nolva clash during PCT, i thought they were two things that shoulnt be taken together, anyway im coming off a 7wk sus cycle, im taking 100mg clomid a day, should i throw in the nolva.? i also have clen i dont know what dosages to use these with someone help me......

gooodwin is offline New Member
    i also heard you do clen 2 wks on 2 wks off but then i heard thats BS and that you should run it for six weeks if you take benadryl ? also how long should i run clomid/nolva from coming off sus250, someoone PM me please or post here

Thread Information