flex99 is offline Junior Member

bleed after injection

i just injected in my delt, and when i was done a whole lot of blood came out, it didnt stop until i moved skin a little. i always bleed when i inject in delt, anyone know why. i tried z method, too hard on delt. should i just not inject there?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Did you aspirate ?

~theJuice~

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    What size pin are you using?
    Do you change pins between drawing and injecting?
    How many cc's are you injecting?
    Have you checked out spotinjections.com?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sometimes it happens. i wouldn't worry about it.

ya i aspirated, i used a 23 and 1 inch needle, to draw i use a 20 guage, i injected 1cc and i did check spotinjections. i have tried everyway possible on my delt, on an angle, z method, rear delt, i always bleed or leak out some gear, i always aspirate and never pull blood, except one time.

do you think i lost alot of gear with the blood, i know i lost a little when it first started bleeding cause i saw it, but i hope not a lot?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    No you havent lost gear bro. I would just switch spots. That happend to me on one of my glutes. I was only rotating left and right glute, and just one day no matter what part of my left glute I injected I would bleed more than the one on the right. So I switched it up.

~theJuice~

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno bro, just sounds like bad luck to me. Personally I love delts. Only had one squirter there, usually goes smooth and painless. I doubt that you lost a significant amount of your injection. I guess you will have to either keep trying or find a site that works better for you.

good luck ... ~eGGz~

thanks guys, i literally tried shooting my delt over 50 times, last cycle and this one, i keep trying because everyone seems to like delts, but f**k it , its not for me, I really do love thighs though, never have i had a problem, never leaked, nothing. oh and by the way i have never injected in my delts and not experienced a lot of pain after, i literally cant move my arm for one hour. it sucks

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You could try a 25ga pin. Also when you pull out, have the alcohol swab right there in place so that the pin drags against it on the way out and you slam it down on the injection site when the pin is all the way out. Apply very firm pressure. Some guys just bleed a lot, from one site or another. Not usually a big deal.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flex99
    ya i aspirated, i used a 23 and 1 inch needle, to draw i use a 20 guage, i injected 1cc and i did check spotinjections. i have tried everyway possible on my delt, on an angle, z method, rear delt, i always bleed or leak out some gear, i always aspirate and never pull blood, except one time.

As mentioned earlier,try a 25g pin.I only use 23g on my quads.

Theatrix is offline Associate Member
    I'm sure their is a biological explanation, but in the interim, until someone wiser than I can assist you, this has happened to me before as well, blood will probably begin to accumulate under the skin and it will look like a bruise. My "bruise" went away in about a week. Hope this helps, bro. (Hey, never called anyone Bro before, is that gear talk?)

ya i am gonna go get some 25's tommorrow, i think that should help my problem, thanks guys

Thread Information