DNA
    DNA is offline Junior Member

First cycle advice

New guy here. After years of working out and not gaining more than 15 lbs I finnally decided to juice. I am really lean so my peers suggested this cycle.
    I am on week three so far of Deca only. I just got my Test E, Dbol , Nolva, proviron . And a little EQ for the future. Any advice would be great.

My first cycle:
    QV Deca Week 1-8
    QV TEST E Week 3-10
    Denkall Dbol Week 4-7
    Nolva ??? Week 9-11
    Proviron ??? Week 7-9
    Protein 360 grams Daily
    6'2'' 180

I am also concerned about my PCT. Should I save my Nolva and proviron until after the cycle? Sorry one more. What about HCG ? How can you tell you need it?

Thanks

emdub27 is offline New Member
    If you are really lean and have not gained more than 15 pounds in "years" it sounds like some part of your training is lacking, I.e. Diet ,rest or routine. these must also be in check while on a cycle for pleasing results.

DNA
    I do need more rest, I usually only get 7 hours. Since I have been on this cycle I have lifted 4-5 days a week and I am paying closer attention to my diet. More calories and protein on a schedule. I am slowing gaining strength and am happy.

I am trying hard and need avice on my cycle.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA
    New guy here. After years of working out and not gaining more than 15 lbs I finnally decided to juice. I am really lean so my peers suggested this cycle.
    I am on week three so far of Deca only. I just got my Test E, Dbol , Nolva, proviron . And a little EQ for the future. Any advice would be great.

My first cycle:
    QV Deca Week 1-8
    QV TEST E Week 3-10
    Denkall Dbol Week 4-7
    Nolva ??? Week 9-11
    Proviron ??? Week 7-9
    Protein 360 grams Daily
    6'2'' 180

I am also concerned about my PCT. Should I save my Nolva and proviron until after the cycle? Sorry one more. What about HCG ? How can you tell you need it?

Thanks
    Ok so clear this up for me, right now youre ONLY running deca??

~theJuice~

DNA
    Yes, only because I just recieved the rest of the items I listed. At first a friend that I thought "knew his stuff" suggested a deca only to see how my body responded. After more research and money saved I got the rest of my list Test E, ProV, Dbol , Nolva and Eq. Eq really just for the future.
    Any advice? I hope that three weeks of deca without Test is allright.

I would start on the Test E right away. Since youre allready running the deca , (IMO not good for a 1st cycle) I would run it 2 weeks LESS than your Test E. Run Test E @ 500mg/wk wks 1-14, and deca @ 200-250mg/wk wks 1-12. nolva 10mg/ED, vit B6 200mg/ED. No orals for a first cycle IMO and hope youve learned to research before you start doing something like this. Just looking out for you bro. And IMO 180 @ 6'2" isnt alot. I wouldve gained more weight naturally, then started some gear. Youre what 26-27 yrs old?

~theJuice~
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 08-08-2005 at 11:46 PM.

DNA
    Thanks Juice. Nolva during the cycle, not after?

Any thoughts on the proviron , EQ and dbol ?

Any thoughts on the proviron, EQ and dbol?
    No problem. Nolva durring cycle AND in PCT along with clomid in PCT only. No EQ and no orals for your first cycle, youve allready done some damage by doing more than test on your first cycle. No orals until @ least your 3rd cycle.

~theJuice~

Any thoughts on the proviron, EQ and dbol?
    take proviron everyday at 25mg to keep the bloat down and avoid gyno.

You will also look a lot leaner and more muscular with proviron. I see it as tren without the anabolic effect.

DNA
    Yes I am 27 and have a very fast metabolism. I have been more than athletic my whole life but always very lean its in my genetics. When you say damage do you mean permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    No problem. Nolva durring cycle AND in PCT along with clomid in PCT only. No EQ and no orals for your first cycle, youve allready done some damage by doing more than test on your first cycle. No orals until @ least your 3rd cycle.

~theJuice~

what kind of damage r u talking about?

nope I dont mean permanent. Just temp. See you want to start off easy so your body gets used to JUST test. Thats why it's a good first cycle. But since you jumped the gun with some test AND deca , well then youll just wait and see how your body reacts. Hey maybe your body will react in a positive way, thats great. But maybe you might have to drop the deca, b/c your body isnt ready for it. Thats all. Nothing serious. Read down below on the threads of why you shouldnt do deca alone.

~theJuice~

DNA
    I hate to sound greedy but I really wanted to try the Dbol to get some mass gains.

I have read alot about the classic Deca /Dbol cycle but it does seem outdated..

nope I dont mean permanent. Just temp. See you want to start off easy so your body gets used to JUST test. Thats why it's a good first cycle. But since you jumped the gun with some test AND deca , well then youll just wait and see how your body reacts. Hey maybe your body will react in a positive way, thats great. But maybe you might have to drop the deca, b/c your body isnt ready for it. Thats all. Nothing serious. Read down below on the threads of why you shouldnt do deca alone.

~theJuice~
    Why wouldn't his body react in a positive way with test & deca?

DNA
    Thanks again. Maybe the "less is best theory" is the way to go. Seriously should I drop the Deca ? because I will if it is better in the long run.

Bro save it for a future cycle, JMO. I just dont like orals for a first cycle, it passes through your liver not once but twice vs injectable passes onlyt once. To hard on the body for a first or second cycle. IMO you need to be more experienced to run orals among other gear.

~theJuice~

Quote Originally Posted by Toenail Juice Z
    Why wouldn't his body react in a positive way with test & deca?
    It would or it wouldnt. Unfortunately everyone reacts to things differently. So maybe his body may be able to get great gains and a positive reaction from the test/deca combo. But then again thhere's the flip side of that. See you want to introduce something so complicated like test and other AS slowly into your system, not all @ once. You want your system to get used to something, then give it another "taste" and so on. The journey of 1,000 miles begins with the 1st step. You start from the beginning you dont start @ step 500.

~theJuice~

Thanks again. Maybe the "less is best theory" is the way to go. Seriously should I drop the Deca? because I will if it is better in the long run.
    Since youre allready in week 3, just go with it. BTW how many mg's/wk of deca are you currently running?

~theJuice~

DNA
    Just 180mg of QV Deca once a week

It would or it wouldnt. Unfortunately everyone reacts to things differently. So maybe his body may be able to get great gains and a positive reaction from the test/deca combo. But then again thhere's the flip side of that. See you want to introduce something so complicated like test and other AS slowly into your system, not all @ once. You want your system to get used to something, then give it another "taste" and so on. The journey of 1,000 miles begins with the 1st step. You start from the beginning you dont start @ step 500.

~theJuice~
    I see your point, but i've never heard of anyone who got anything else rather than a positive reaction from a test/deca combo, (1st cycle) that's why I was asking. However, perhaps being overprotective is the way to go.

I regret not stacking in my first cycle, because it's from the first cycle you make the greatest gains.

Don't forget he doesn't have to go shooting grams of the stuff.

true, but I personally didnt like deca . I perfer EQ, but you cant really compare the two. Yeah you can say Im being very cautious when letting a newbie in on the holy grail, Yes you are right you do make you greatest gains on your first cycle. What Im trying to say is you dont want to over do it. Not a great ex but here goes::

When you first strated drinking liquor, you didnt start out drinking a whole bottle of vodka your first time. You started slowly, letting your body get used to the alcohol and then youve worked up in drinking the whole bottle. Well same thing pretty much, youre introducing something foreign into your body. Relax and see what goes on by introducing a little @ a time, then when you develop a "tolerance" keep adding more.
    Dont want to shock your body in that way, thats all.

~theJuice~

Thread Information