russia dog is offline Member

cycles help plase

i am running 50mg ed prop..... for 10 weeks
    im on my 5th week and gain aren't so good so far...

this week is the start of my winny week, is it okay to bump prop up to 75mg ed??

will i get better result? more sides????
    or should i be patient and stay at 50

jesse_james is offline Member
    the bump up to 75mg aint going to make that much of a difference. You have to look at a number of things, diet/training/rest. Also the legitamacy of your gear. You should be seeing results from 5 weeks of prop.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    bump it for sure and if you have cycled previously go to 100mg a day..IMO

Worst thign that happens is you get sides you dont liek and go back down. its a short ester anyway sides are good rather quickly.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    doing 350/week is low if you ask me. I would run it at least 75...preferably 100. is this your first cycle or something? why did you go with the low dose? are you stacking it with some other compound (like tren or something). jmo

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    the bump up to 75mg aint going to make that much of a difference. You have to look at a number of things, diet/training/rest. Also the legitamacy of your gear. You should be seeing results from 5 weeks of prop.
    I second this.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Bump to 100 and if you don't see at least a strength increase in a week or two, your gear is likely bogus.

If your are squared away on diet and training, you should gain on 350mg/week of prop. 350mg prop is probably roughly equivelant to 400mg cyp or E. Bumping up the dose and seeing, finally, some improvement, will tell you that probably your diet is not what it could be. Everyone is different. Some guys grow like crazy on a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. Some need at least twice that much. Some need more fat, while some need practically none while on cycle. Following the accepted procedures will put you in the ballpark but some guys need a bit more of this or that to grow. My favorite thing to recommend to someone who apparently is getting sufficient protein and calories but still does not grow muscle well, i.e. can gain weight okay but not muscle, is BCAAs. Sometimes the simple fix is the one that works. But if you bump to 100 and still nothing, I doubt that your gear is what it is supposed to be.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information