bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member

Question Gyno Whats up with that???

Damm I'm going to be starting my first cycle here pretty quick. One thing I don't understand is why so many, well maybe I shouldn't say so many why any body gets gyno?? I just got done reading the thread about the mexico gyno story. Is it that they don't have there anti-e's? or they just don't take them? or is it that some guys no matter what U do U can't stop gyno? just wondering.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    -bumb-

I wanted to know the same thing..

bigger is offline Senior Member
    im starting to feel really sore in my nipp (left) i did take nova. and i did get it today gyno small lump sux as . and under my pct as well ****

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw992000
    Damm I'm going to be starting my first cycle here pretty quick. One thing I don't understand is why so many, well maybe I shouldn't say so many why any body gets gyno?? I just got done reading the thread about the mexico gyno story. Is it that they don't have there anti-e's? or they just don't take them? or is it that some guys no matter what U do U can't stop gyno? just wondering.
    its caused by your body converting extra test to estrogen, some peoples body's do this at a very high rate, others it wont affect at all. bottom line is use nolva throughout and after cycle to reduce your chances of getting it, or dont use at all.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if youre gonna be running a nandrolone base steroid then use letro, its one of the strongest anti es you can get... better safe than sorry

Thread Information