LuKe123 is offline New Member

Test E & Clenbuterol for Solid Mass ?

Hi Im on a 8 wk cycle of Test E and i would like to run clenbuterol for 6-8 wks therefore for solid muscle mass. Looking for some insight on this matter. Thanx very much

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    with test enanthate , your going to get some bloat, and that can be desirable to build up some strength while on cycle. But clen and test e at the same time i wouldnt do, I would do your cycle of test e, then when your off the cycle, make sure your doing good PCT and maybe take some clen to rip yourself up and shed the excess water

im expecting the bloating and im not plannin on doin clen while im on test e. Im just wandering when would be a good time to start clen. Should i start the week after i get off test, or should i start it while im doin pct ?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    If it was me I would wait till after PCT to ensure the Clen wouldnt take away from my gains from the test E, but you could do it with PCT if you want i guess

Thanx Tiger, also one other question. I know when i begin clen im suppose to increase the dosage to my desired amount. However, Im not sure if im suppose to take 6 pills one shot or whether it should be spread out throughout the day. Anyone Care to comment ?

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Had 200mcg of clen yesterday (didnt mean to lol) had 100mcg this morning, but im cycling sust and deca , does clen reduce bloat ? I might lay off it untill i finish sust and deca, start winny next week too so shud i run some clen or leave it ? Also how long does clen need to be took before i would start to see some results

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    You could do clen with PCT, or better yet as a bridge between cycles. Shoot for 8-10 weeks and dose about 140mcg ED for optimal results. Benedryl every 3rd week.

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LuKe123
    Thanx Tiger, also one other question. I know when i begin clen im suppose to increase the dosage to my desired amount. However, Im not sure if im suppose to take 6 pills one shot or whether it should be spread out throughout the day. Anyone Care to comment ?
    Luke I've tried both ways... I would recommend that you start out the first couple days with 2 doses so they are smaller and you can gauge a reaction to it. I'd ramp up starting at 40mcg per day and depending on your sides, add another 20mcg a day until 140mcg or until uncomfortable. If sides are too bad, elevated BP etc... cut back 20mcg until they go away. I now take 140mcg ED one dose in the morning and I'm fine, nearly no sides - i could probably go up to 160 or 180mcg - I'm on 3rd week.

Good luck bro.

Thread Information