needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Winstrol: 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Right...comming to the end of my cycle of dbol sust and deca , got 4 weeks of winstrol to harden me and make me more vascular for the end of the cycle... its the 8th today, i go on holiday for 1 week on the 27th just wondering what i should do about the winny...

Should i run it now for 4 weeks then go on holiday for a week with no gear of PCT then start PCT when i get back first day...or run winstrol for 2 weeks, have 1 week off then run the rest when i come back and PCT...i arnt taking the gear on holiday its too risky what would the effects be running it for 2 week before holiday, having one week off then 2 more weeks when i get back - then PCT as sust PCT is 3 weeks after last injection.
    Last edited by needbigguns; 08-09-2005 at 04:07 AM.

bump

Winstrol

Right...comming to the end of my cycle of dbol sust and deca , got 4 weeks of winstrol to harden me and make me more vascular for the end of the cycle... its the 8th today, i go on holiday for 1 week on the 27th just wondering what i should do about the winny...

Should i run it now for 4 weeks then go on holiday for a week with no gear of PCT then start PCT when i get back first day...or run winstrol for 2 weeks, have 1 week off then run the rest when i come back and PCT...i arnt taking the gear on holiday its too risky what would the effects be running it for 2 week before holiday, having one week off then 2 more weeks when i get back - then PCT as sust PCT is 3 weeks after last injection.

Sorry for posting once again but its really important i get it answered ASAP !!!!!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Isn't this the third thread you have posted with this question?

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    well, u need to start yur pct at the right time, check the pct forum for when that woud be but its about 3 weeks after your test assuming there is a long ester, and in the case of winny its 24hours after your last pill/shot. Taking a week off then continuing winny is a bad idea! Assuming u cant change your vacation plan then :

1-bad cycle/vacation planning
    2-just finish off before u leave on vacation and start pct as soon as u come back and make sure u do a good pct, clomid+nolva is standard but just to be extra safe why not add Tribulus which u can get at any supplement store and if u can get a HCG /pregnyl shot at start of pct to get your balls to shoot out then that would help too.
    3-did i already say bad cycle planning?

Thread Information