Fozaldo is offline Associate Member

I'm off to Turkey in September

Can anyone advise me on some good phamacies to visit. I'm going to Marmaris to be exact. What is normally available over the counter?

znak is offline Senior Member
    I have not been to Marmaris, but in Sharm el Shiek and Hurgada, to just go up to the guy in the white coat behind the counter where the medicine is and tell him what you want. Buying gear is like buying cigarettes in the States, moderate control so kids don't buy. They have pretty much any injectable (human) that you could want. I did not ask about orals. Oh, and PCT (clomid, nolva, etc.) is also available.

You'll see. It is kind of a trip. You will be buying gear at discount prices from a guy who is bored to tears selling it to you. I had to go back a couple times to believe it, it is like they are selling you condoms for all they could care.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    They sell Primo,Sustanon ,Anapolon,Afro,Efedrin and some Pct stuff...I was there last winter.

jesse_james is offline Member
    I went there last summer, they advertise steroids in the windows there, they sell Primo, sust, proviron , anapolon, GH but is expensive there, clomid

Thats a bit unfortunate, I wanted to run Deca and cyp or enth for my next cycle. Dont want to use sust again as made a certain male organ unable to feel much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    Thats a bit unfortunate, I wanted to run Deca and cyp or enth for my next cycle. Dont want to use sust again as made a certain male organ unable to feel much.

You can buy all the deca and test e you want. No problem.

The drugstores that advertise steroids in the windows are clip joints for tourists. Every drugstore with or without a sign in the window sells gear. It is legal. Avoid the ones with signs, they are more expensive.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by znak
    You can buy all the deca and test e you want. No problem.

The drugstores that advertise steroids in the windows are clip joints for tourists. Every drugstore with or without a sign in the window sells gear. It is legal. Avoid the ones with signs, they are more expensive.
    Bro what are u talkin about?? there's no Deca and Test E in Turkey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider
    Bro what are u talkin about?? there's no Deca and Test E in Turkey!!!
    Ummm, the last time I was there (July 2005) there was deca by Norma and and Aburalhan Test e.

Things may have changed in the last month, but...

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I have not been to Marmaris, but in Sharm el Shiek and Hurgada, to just go up to the guy in the white coat behind the counter where the medicine is and tell him what you want. Buying gear is like buying cigarettes in the States, moderate control so kids don't buy. They have pretty much any injectable (human) that you could want. I did not ask about orals. Oh, and PCT (clomid, nolva, etc.) is also available.

You'll see. It is kind of a trip. You will be buying gear at discount prices from a guy who is bored to tears selling it to you. I had to go back a couple times to believe it, it is like they are selling you condoms for all they could care.
    sharm el sheik and huragda are in egypt

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    any one know about bodrum, my mother just bought a house out there. dont think i'll be telling her wot i'm going to the pharmacist for though!

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    sharm el sheik and huragda are in egypt
    There is a good side and a bad side to having $300 all inclusive deals leaving the city live in to Turkey and Egypt everyday. Good side is you get a break and can get some sun, bad side is you stay in the compound where everything is free and the diving is good.

God, do I ever feel stupid. I was in Sharm last month.

My apologies to Rider.

Either way my friends you have my attention, I am totally going to scope out as many pharms as possible while I am out there and of course will report back to all my bro's here when I return.

Killer Bulk is offline Junior Member
    After buying grear from these countries do u guys just get them past the customs at airport with out any problems and in to US or UK. What if u get caught.

aslong as its for your own personal use its ok. But if you bring a suitcase full then maybe you will get stopped! lol

There is a good side and a bad side to having $300 all inclusive deals leaving the city live in to Turkey and Egypt everyday. Good side is you get a break and can get some sun, bad side is you stay in the compound where everything is free and the diving is good.

God, do I ever feel stupid. I was in Sharm last month.

My apologies to Rider.

no need to worry

u can buy primobolan , susta, t3, t4, clomid, anadrol in every pharmacy. no need to worry.

Gear is legal to use and import into the UK as long as its for personal use.
    Supplying will get you in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Bulk
    After buying grear from these countries do u guys just get them past the customs at airport with out any problems and in to US or UK. What if u get caught.
    us ur ****ed, uk no problem at all,like the rest of europe...

I never knew they sold Test E and Deca Norma in Turkey, shit I wish I looked about more!

Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    I never knew they sold Test E and Deca Norma in Turkey, shit I wish I looked about more!
    they dont , he meant egypt, read again...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    US you are indeed screwed if you are popped by customs. And let me right now ask that PLEASE LET'S NOT TURN THIS INTO A DISCUSSION OF SMUGGLING TECHNIQUES! It can draw attention to some poor bastard's favorite hide! Do your own thing. They know all the tricks... but the ones that seem to be popular or are brought to a customs wonk's attention are the ones checked the most, for obvious reasons. Best bet is let someone else do the dirty work, IMHO, and take the risks. I would hate to be busted at the airport with a few vials of gear. And you never know when you are gonna turn up on a watch list, or you suddenly fit the newest profile, or you are just plain unlucky that day.

I would hate the idea of living somewhere where I can't even own, much less carry, a gun, but it would be cool to be able to import my own personal stash and even declare it to customs and not have to hide it from anyone except theives.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Has anyone here ever brought back gear through customs into the UK or europe? Would you have to declare them or not? Should I make any enquiries with HM Customs first?

I brought gear back a few times into the UK. I just packed them in my suitcase, did not declare anything, alot of my friends have done it also with no trouble.

Thread Information