JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Sick Strength Cycle

What's goin' on guys.

I appreciate you readin' this and hopefully one or more of you can offer up some good advice.
    This will be my third cycle. I have used Deca , Sust, EQ, and Winny-V in the past.

I am 22 yrs. old, 6'3, 208, about 12%-13% bf. I am strong, but more "massy" than defined, and I want that to change.
    Now, I know this will be criticized for being "weak" (no test) and expensive, but I feel pretty confident about this cycle, and I would like to get other people's advice and opinions on it.
    Keeping in mind my goals: 1) strength, 2) strength, 3) drop bf down to single digits, 4) gain muscle mass and lose fat so that I can stay around this same weight (205-210). If I can gain strength, get more ripped and hard, and shred some fat by replacing it with muscle, that would obviously be ideal.
    That being said, here is what I was thinking...

Var 60mg/ED weeks 1-8
    Clen starting at 40mcg/ED - up to 100mcg/ED weeks 1-3 or 6-8?
    Clomid 50mg/Ed weeks 9-11

ADDITIONALLY, these will be included:

(For Var) - Tribulus 5-8g/ED
    Avena Sativa 2-4g/ED
    Milk Thistle)
    (For Clen) - Potassium 200-400mg/ED
    Taurine 3-5g/ED
    Yohimbine when 3wk. clen cycle is done).

Plus 1-2 gallons of H20 daily (and i'll probably be taking tylenol for headaches, but hopefully I won't need it too often).

I will be on a high-protein, relatively low-carb diet, with 30 min. cardio 3 times a week, in addition to normal 5-day workout split.

OK, I think that's everything. Like I said, I would love some input/criticism/suggestions, etc. on this.
    I look forward to seeing what people think.

Also, VERY IMPORTANTLY, IF I were to add a test, would PROP be best? And if I were to add a test, what should I get for PCT (stick with the clomid) and should I run Nolva throughout? If so, dosages, etc.?

Thanks a lot everyone.

- JK

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    tren =strength

if you have run the rest now try the best. what do you think of a tren and test prop cycle . this will get you what your looking for.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren - prop solid gains,nice,i would add eq.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is the way to go! i agree with gsxxr tren prop will get u what ur looking for.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    he may be looking for strength gains with low mass gains, tren will cause him to blow up, i think thats why hes going w/ anavar

I appreciate the comments guys. Yeah, I'm not really looking to get huge off this cycle, but I will look into the Tren . To be honest, I don't know jack about it, what can you guys tell me? What kind of results can I expect? Dosage? Sides? Pct? Etc. Thanks Dudes.

Aite, I looked into Tren , it looks sweet, but I don't think it's what I'm looking for at this point. Do you think the var and clen cycle would be effective? Or is the concensus that I need to add prop?
    SOMEONE HIT ME WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE!

Logan13 is offline Banned

imo

Quote Originally Posted by JKbaseball
    Aite, I looked into Tren , it looks sweet, but I don't think it's what I'm looking for at this point. Do you think the var and clen cycle would be effective? Or is the concensus that I need to add prop?
    SOMEONE HIT ME WITH SOME KNOWLEDGE!
    Personally,
    I would not call your proposed cycle a "strength cycle", more of a cutter. You need to find a direction, than pick what fits your goals.

-Logan13
    Last edited by Logan13; 08-14-2005 at 09:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Really, you should go a turinabol (oral) only cycle to get what you're looking for... 40-50mgs/ed. Does that sound right? Tren can give you some heavy duty sides that you may not enjoy. Tren is an experienced AAS user's drug. I read that you do a lot of trial an error on the daily dosage until you figure what works best for you.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-14-2005 at 08:40 PM.

Yeah, turinabol cycle would be f'n sweet, but I have no idea where I could get it, I don't think my guy has it, and I don't know anyone else. I wish I lived in Europe.

Thread Information