Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219

    Apart from Prop, wot other steroids have short esters ?

    Apart from Prop, wot other steroids have short esters ?

  2. #2
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    from what I read suspension has no ester so its immediate.. but i havent done too much research on it. I hate ED shots..

  3. #3
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    id like to shoot EOD, just looking into a short cycle, never run one might see how it goes, thinking something like

    Week 1-7 Prop (font load first 2 shots)
    Week 2-7 Winny Depot
    Week 1-4 40mg per day Dbol

  4. #4
    znak's Avatar
    znak is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Back in from the Cold
    Posts
    1,996
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    Apart from Prop, wot other steroids have short esters ?
    Tren
    Primo

  5. #5
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    id like to shoot EOD, just looking into a short cycle, never run one might see how it goes, thinking something like

    Week 1-7 Prop (font load first 2 shots)
    Week 2-7 Winny Depot
    Week 1-4 40mg per day Dbol
    uh i wouldnt run dbol and prop. you are running a compund that retains less water why not put it to good use rather than kill it with dbol. dbol and prop gonna kick in same time anyway.. now i would add in there tren a if anything..

  6. #6
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    but i would see more gains from adding dbol wouldnt i then just prop ?

    Never run tren , could be somthing worth looking into

  7. #7
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    but i would see more gains from adding dbol wouldnt i then just prop ?

    Never run tren, could be somthing worth looking into
    yeah gains that dissipate.. dbol is a kick start for the other long esters..

    thanks for the advice on tren but i have cycled it 2x already and will most likely have it in almost every cycle i do unless my liver falls out..LOL

  8. #8
    needbigguns's Avatar
    needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,219
    sorry mate i didnt mean that lets re-phrase it.....I ment it to sound like...

    I have never run tren , it may be worth me looking into it as i have no experiance with it...

    So i take it your a fan of Tren then Deezuhl, do you think it would work well in the proposed short cycle instead of the Dbol - still running the Prop and winny

  9. #9
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    sorry mate i didnt mean that lets re-phrase it.....I ment it to sound like...

    I have never run tren , it may be worth me looking into it as i have no experiance with it...

    So i take it your a fan of Tren then Deezuhl, do you think it would work well in the proposed short cycle instead of the Dbol - still running the Prop and winny
    no problem, i gotcha now..LOL

    i dont have any experince in short cycles but i would say tren a although it should be run 8-10 weeks would still work well. I have never run tren and winny together. maybe someone else has some input on this. I dont think i'll run winny again. it put a hurting on my hairline..

    Me personally i would run
    tren a and prop 8-10 weeks and thats it.. thats just me. i dont think cutting it short 2-4 weeks is beneficial..

  10. #10
    G-1000's Avatar
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    14,426
    Blog Entries
    1
    tren -a
    mastron
    winny
    prop
    suspension
    primo
    npp
    var - d-bol - tbol- drol

  11. #11
    Italion Stallion07's Avatar
    Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    452
    you can try NPP... deca with the prop ester

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •