SpringsBridge7 Guest

Going on a cruise to Mexico

I was just wondering im going on a cruise from miami to couzemel mex. I was thinking of buying some gear. Anyone experienced with customs in this particular situation do they search people when they get back onto the boat in mex or when they get off in mia?

Robert23fl is offline New Member
    Its not worth it bro...Youll end up in jail and paying lawyer fees.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    when i got back from my cruise to mexico they just checked main luggage, i didnt see any drug dogs so they either didnt have them or they only sniffed our bags, i carried a bag w/ me off tha ship and no one checked that or x-rayed it either

depends i dono whether that happens every time or not

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Yeah it prob not worth it. What about packaging it up and mailing it to myself from their?

Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Yeah it prob not worth it. What about packaging it up and mailing it to myself from their?
    prolly not a good idea either

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    when you going cuz im going on one from miami to cazmel too

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Going on the 22nd of this month, Also fball why is that such a bad idea. I know customs search's packages from mexico but from couzemel its prob one of the best places to mail from id think?

UnderWorld is offline New Member
    bro... the key here is to listen, if you get locked up ( you will be in mexico ) you do not wanted to be locked up in mexico.. lol

you will have so many hot stuff in your butt, don't do it

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    I doubt they would lock me up in mexico for mailing something to the United States, also i wouldnt go to jail in mexico. It's legal i would go to jail here. I was just asking if I mailed from Couzemel it would come through?

UnderWorld is offline New Member
    springsbridge//////bro your hard headed.... It IS FED Law that you will be brking... plus mexico has the right to lock you up and pass you to USA... I know this....... Read your state laws first..... People do it all the time, but if that get you your fock..........

most illegal packages dont make it over to tha us from mexico

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    most illegal packages dont make it over to tha us from mexico
    Can't say most......I know plenty of people that rely soley on Mexican based sites........not to call you out, but mailing it to himself with a fake name might not be suck a bad idea!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    I'd agree that more packages probably get stopped coming from Mexico than from europe, but it all depends on random luck. Customs checks packages and people mainly by random selection, and of course suspicion, and small packs coming from mex probably draw more suspicion than from other counrties.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    I doubt they would lock me up in mexico for mailing something to the United States, also i wouldnt go to jail in mexico. It's legal i would go to jail here. I was just asking if I mailed from Couzemel it would come through?
    If you're going to mail it then wrap it like a gift and use a fake name for the recepient just in case. I don't see how that's any different than some guy or pharm in Mex sending you the goods. Just be aware and ready for the worst, but hope for the best!! Good luck!

Thread Information