needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Clomid Mid Cycle

What would be the effects of running a lil clomid mid cycle ? would it be beinificial ? why is it not heard of ?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Because clomid is to help jumpstart HPTA. Mid cycle you would not even be able to do so because you are still suppressing with compounds. If you need estrogen control then nolva would be a better choice especially in breast tissue.

im just wondering because iv bought some Nolva/Clomid combo from a research chems company and i dont kno if its allready pre mixed and i need a lil nolva - but i am only 2 weeks from finishing the cycle, would it hurt my cycle having some if the clomid and nolva is pre-mixed?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg during the cycle is a good choice if you are atrophied!

Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    im just wondering because iv bought some Nolva/Clomid combo from a research chems company and i dont kno if its allready pre mixed and i need a lil nolva - but i am only 2 weeks from finishing the cycle, would it hurt my cycle having some if the clomid and nolva is pre-mixed?
    Would it hurt me to have a squirt or 2 of the pre mixed clomid and nolva while still on ?

Thread Information