flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

if i had hairloss with winni....

if i had some hairloss with a 6 week 50mg/day winni cycle that i threw in with my test, then u guys think i could get away with running it at 25mg for like 2 weeks with no hairloss??? i'm on test and dnp right now during my cutting phase and got like 16 caps i want to get rid of. so whaddaya think??

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You might get lucky and not lose as much hair at 25mg but the dose may be too low to give results also.

Thumbs up

thanks mudman always good to hear it from u

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Winny is DHT in a pill, baically its the opposite of propecia, if it made u lose hair in the begining then it already triggered the start of your male pattern hairloss, so regardless of wether u stop or take more u have already taken the first step down the baldness road! From here on its all genetics bro, if your hair likes u it will stay a while and the baldness will come so slowley u wont even think winny was the cause years from now. But if your genetics dont like your hair then get ready to regret doing winny a few months from now (assuming u wanted to keep your hair).

Then again i am only saying this because u stated that u had some kind of hairloss from winny to start off with, so your probably more prone to hairloss than others. Some people with good genetics do full cycles of it and more than one a year and they dont lose a hair!

Winny is really wonderful in terms of hard/lean muslce gains and defenition, but the sides make it a much better deal to go with good diet and good exercise for a year instead of 6 weeks of winny + the sides. Its not just losing hair, its hard on the liver (the pill form) and its a nightmare on joints and tendons, make sure u dont play sports in which u have to make fast sudden moveents, sprinting, jumping or such...i know more than one person who snapped something when thy tried.

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Try finasteride it treats male pattern baldness

Quote Originally Posted by moranitotongano
    Try finasteride it treats male pattern baldness
    once u start finastride u have to keep taking it also with monoxidil. i would much rather go bald then spend $40 a month for the rest of my life to try to keep the hair that's going to fall out anyways.

i'm not sure if i got hairloss, but merely just some thinning in the front. i'm still on test @1400mg/wk and no more hairloss.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    1400mgs a week of test? Then you did WInny at 50mgs/day.....Yeah, you are a DHT breeding ground... You got to get on Finastride. Just buy it frome AR research. http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...46ef12594bf06f It looks like they have a buy 1 get 1 free deal right now too. Cheap..... Prevention is your best defense so don't let more hair leave your scalp.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Two schools of thought on KAEW44 comment. You may have indeed triggered the loss, but is it being lost in a pattern (near the front or center) or just generally falling out? Either way, I say ditch the winny it's not for those who care about hairloss like you and I. Get some Primo.

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    once u start finastride u have to keep taking it also with monoxidil. i would much rather go bald then spend $40 a month for the rest of my life to try to keep the hair that's going to fall out anyways.

i'm not sure if i got hairloss, but merely just some thinning in the front. i'm still on test @1400mg/wk and no more hairloss.
    If you really start taking finastride you have to take it the rest of your life?? I didn't know that...

duke911 is offline Junior Member
    I was about to ask the same thing ludakris. I was going to run finastride during my next cycle but not sure if you have to stay on it forever. someone please let me know. would like to take advantage of the buy 1, get 1.

Thread Information