Spyder is offline Member

Pain Pain Pain!!

The last week or so of my cycle, working out has been very painful on my joints and it seems to be getting worse. Today i could not finish my workout, the pain was unbearable. I'm taking dbol and test enanthate , I'm 4.5 weeks into my 10 week cycle, i don't think i could continue to workout if this keeps getting worse.
    Any thoughts on what i could do to fix it?

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I was on a cycle of Test E a few years ago...never experienced this ..I think one of my friends calves were hurting though on Test...maybe its the water weight? I'm not really sure. Maybe someone will have more info on this

Spyder is offline Member
    I'm thinking it's the rapid increase in strength. I don't think im overtraining though, my routine is as follows

Day 1 Legs/Abs/Calves/Neck(neck workouts, weird i know)
    squats
    leg extensions
    ham curls
    Wieghted calve raises
    ab crunches
    weighted neck sit-ups

Day 2 Back/Shoulders/Traps/fore arms
    weighted wide grip chin-ups
    bent over barbell rows
    upright rows
    lateral raise
    shrugs
    behind back wrist curls
    front grip standing curls

Day 3 Chest/bis/tris
    flat bench
    dips
    standing curls
    concentration curls
    front grip cable tri extensions
    reverse grip " " "

Day 4 REST and repeat on Day 5

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I would try jumping on some glucosamine with chondroiton(sp?) and MSM.. i use it all year round and never have joint issues even on winny.

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    I hear aflutop is real good on the joints

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    I would try jumping on some glucosamine with chondroiton(sp?) and MSM.. i use it all year round and never have joint issues even on winny.
    same here been on it for almost two years. only thing that still bothers my is my nees.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You could also try adding a small dose of deca ... maybe 200mg/week, for joint support. You could front load with twice that dose taken twice as often, to feel the effect sooner but don't go over 600mg in a week even in a loading phase. It should provide some relief in 3-4 weeks. Glucosamine/chondroitin probably will take just as long, but at least they will be cheaper. Don't know which is more effective. I think the G&C support cartilage and deca is more for holding fluid in the joints, so possibly both of those can be used to good effect.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Spyder is offline Member
    Well i will try the Glucosamine, but since it could take several weeks to take effect, what should i do for the time being? It's just too painful to workout anymore, it was Chest/Bis/Tris day today and after chest(benchpress and dips) my upper body was in too much pain to continue, i was almost screaming in my last set of dips. I don't have any problems with legs at all, just the upper body(Mainly shoulders and fore arms), i have never had this problem when i was natural.
    Okay do you guys think i can change my routine for the time being, to something like:
    Day 1 Legs/Abs/Calves/Neck
    Day 2 Back
    Day 3 Shoulders/Traps
    Day 4 Fore arms
    Day 5 Chest
    Day 6 Biceps
    Day 7 Triceps

This way by the time my body gets sore, the workout is pretty much finished yet im sitll hitting every bodypart once a week and since i'm only working one upper bodypart per day i'm happy to not have any days off. This could relieve some of the pain, what do you guys think?

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Well i will try the Glucosamine, but since it could take several weeks to take effect, what should i do for the time being? It's just too painful to workout anymore, it was Chest/Bis/Tris day today and after chest(benchpress and dips) my upper body was in too much pain to continue, i was almost screaming in my last set of dips. I don't have any problems with legs at all, just the upper body(Mainly shoulders and fore arms), i have never had this problem when i was natural.
    Okay do you guys think i can change my routine for the time being, to something like:
    Day 1 Legs/Abs/Calves/Neck
    Day 2 Back
    Day 3 Shoulders/Traps
    Day 4 Fore arms
    Day 5 Chest
    Day 6 Biceps
    Day 7 Triceps

This way by the time my body gets sore, the workout is pretty much finished yet im sitll hitting every bodypart once a week and since i'm only working one upper bodypart per day i'm happy to not have any days off. This could relieve some of the pain, what do you guys think?
    It might relieve some of the pain... Good luck bro!

Thread Information