needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Seriouse Winstrol Problem ---- PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right...comming to the end of my cycle of dbol sust and deca , got 4 weeks of winstrol to harden me and make me more vascular for the end of the cycle... its the 8th today, i go on holiday for 1 week on the 27th just wondering what i should do about the winny...

Should i run it now for 4 weeks then go on holiday for a week with no gear of PCT then start PCT when i get back first day...or run winstrol for 2 weeks, have 1 week off then run the rest when i come back and PCT...i arnt taking the gear on holiday its too risky what would the effects be running it for 2 week before holiday, having one week off then 2 more weeks when i get back - then PCT as sust PCT is 3 weeks after last injection.
    Last edited by needbigguns; 08-08-2005 at 12:45 PM.

bump

bump once again !!!!!

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh, no... not again!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    just finish up before you go on vaca and then do pct when you get back. Taking winniy for 2 weeks and then a week off and then 2 on is just a waste of gear , save it for when you can use it right.thats probably not what you wanted to hear , but thats what i would do.Maybe try and get winniy tabs, then you could take 6 or 7 pills with you on vaca. ive done it before with d-bol.

elite2kr is offline Member
    whats pct

what would the effects of 2 weeks winny be ? even though id just be finishing up sust and deca with bloat ? would 2 weeks harden me for holiday ? If so i think il run it then just run some more when i get back thought PCT

Thread Information