Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Carth is offline Associate Member

I knew it!!! and you bros didn't want to listen!!!

I always said that EQ has to in some way raise progesterone. Why? Well...a lot of bros say that EQ gives them crazy vascularity. I have read on many websites on the web that say that high levels of progesterone causes vascularity.

Just like what happens to us when we use Tren or EQ. Well guess what!? I've been on EQ for quite a while now. And I do notice the vascularity starting to happen.

Well I went to get my progesterone levels checked and guess what bros?! Through the roof!!!! No wonder why I'm getting vascularity and loss of sex drive. High levels of progesterone also cause loss of libido. Yes, I'm taking Testosterone .

But my doctor said that doesn't matter at all. High progesterone will cause extreme vascularity and loss of libido...PERIOD!!!!

The range for male is between 0.3 - 1.2 And my levels came out to 7.7!!!!!!

Hahaha!!!! Finally proved my point!!! EQ=vascularity=loss of libido....just like Tren and like Deca !!

jinos is offline Member
    Wow, good info. I'm going to start a test,tren ,drol cycle and I bet I'll shut down pretty hard.

My whole point was the EQ thing. All of you said that EQ kills the libido. But causes crazy vascularity. And I always said it has to raise progesterone then to do that! Its got to!

TADA!!!! I proved my theory! Bloodwork doesnt' lie!!!

jinos is offline Member
    So how do you keep progesterone down?

That I don't know. I'm talking right now to a very smart bro. He knows his stuff inside and out. And he too agrees that EQ does raise progesterone. But no where near the level of Tren . But still.....high progesterone causes loss of libido. But you get vascular too.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    Good info carth!

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    So how do you keep progesterone down?
    vitamin B6 or an anti-prolactin : Bromocriptine or Cabergoline

jinos is offline Member
    Did a search and found out that arimidex and letro lowers it.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    vitamin B6 or an anti-prolactin : Bromocriptine or Cabergoline
    that is for prolactin! NOT progesterone! Trust me! it won't do anything for progesterone! NOTHING!!!! You want proof on this too??

jinos is offline Member
    Shiet I'm hella confused but I'm gonna follow what the research thread said. Gonna take letro and l-dex. Hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by jinos
    Did a search and found out that arimidex and letro lowers it.
    lowers what? progesterone??? No way!!! I want that link!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    please explain vascularity?

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    please explain vascularity?
    Veins up and down your body.

jinos is offline Member

I just got off the phone with a bro over in Los Angeles. Older guy and friends of my dad. This guy has been doing this BB thing for over 22 years. And he was just telling me that EQ does in way act like Tren and Deca .

Only thing being that on a scale of 1-10...Tren is 10, Deca would be about a 6 and EQ about 2.

This is why bros say how vascular they get from the EQ. But also loss of libido. And also anxiety! Same like Tren! But remember....Tren is 10, EQ is about a 2.

No wonder I started to use the EQ and I noticed vascularity. And then all of sudden as of last week I start to notice loss of libido. Even with my Test and proviron added.

He also noted that high progesterone causes the thyroid to speed up. Hence the great fat burning affects from Tren. And to a much lesser degree....EQ!

A tip he threw in. He said to use Tren after a cycle of T3. That this would help to bring our own production of T3 up.

and what will hapen ? and how can i lower it?
    going to start an test eq deca cycle?

Goddamnit!!!! Seems like I can't use any drug without something else ****ing it up for me!!! Sex is sex. I love it! It is a gift from God! Why the **** do I want to get rid of that! All these ****ing drugs are pissing me off!

If its not loss of appetite, its loss of libido. Or gyno! Or water retention! Or acne! Or lethargy! Or arrogance! Or trashed Lipids! ****ed up liver! etc etc etc!!!! MOTHER****ER!!!!!

Seems like from now on all I can use is

Test
    Slin
    GH
    Proviron
    Primobolan

dosent test give you shit load of acne, it sure does that to me.

jinos is offline Member
    depends on the person.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    why is this info new to you.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Carth
    Goddamnit!!!! Seems like I can't use any drug without something else ****ing it up for me!!! Sex is sex. I love it! It is a gift from God! Why the **** do I want to get rid of that! All these ****ing drugs are pissing me off!

If its not loss of appetite, its loss of libido. Or gyno! Or water retention! Or acne! Or lethargy! Or arrogance! Or trashed Lipids! ****ed up liver! etc etc etc!!!! MOTHER****ER!!!!!

Seems like from now on all I can use is

Test
    Slin
    GH
    Proviron
    Primobolan

or you can stop bitching and get off the roids.

cuz im not as old and wise as you gsxxr

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member

Progesterone inhibitors

....OK, I came up with these:
    1) Vitamin C - dosage unknown - probably high.
    2) Queen Anne's Lace seeds - I dont even know what they are.
    3) Rue/rutin - see above.
    4) Cotton root bark - probably get it at the health food store.
    5) RU-486 - the famous abortion pill. probably not an option as availability and price would most likely be out of sight.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I just got off the phone with a bro over in Los Angeles. Older guy and friends of my dad. This guy has been doing this BB thing for over 22 years. And he was just telling me that EQ does in way act like Tren and Deca .

Only thing being that on a scale of 1-10...Tren is 10, Deca would be about a 6 and EQ about 2.

This is why bros say how vascular they get from the EQ. But also loss of libido. And also anxiety! Same like Tren! But remember....Tren is 10, EQ is about a 2.

No wonder I started to use the EQ and I noticed vascularity. And then all of sudden as of last week I start to notice loss of libido. Even with my Test and proviron added.

He also noted that high progesterone causes the thyroid to speed up. Hence the great fat burning affects from Tren. And to a much lesser degree....EQ!

A tip he threw in. He said to use Tren after a cycle of T3. That this would help to bring our own production of T3 up.

if you're taking test with eq and having loss of labido then ur test is way too low.

you're talking about eq and tren vascularity, but deca does not get u vascular bro, sorry. so how do u explain progesterone in deca

the beginning of the cycle i'm in right now i was taking for 10 weeks...

tren 700/wk,drol 75mg/day(first 4 weeks) nandrolone pp 700/wk(short ester deca), eq 400/wk, test 1 gram/wk.

i have to say no probs with labido, so i'm claiming on your findings.

i know first hand at least with me it's not true. also how old is this doctor u have? ask him when the last time he was in medical school. unless he is a genius and has photographic memory he can't possible remember all that about eq.
    Last edited by flabbywussy; 08-09-2005 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    if you're taking test with eq and having loss of labido then ur test is way too low.

you're talking about eq and tren vascularity, but deca does not get u vascular bro, sorry. so how do u explain progesterone in deca

the beginning of the cycle i'm in right now i was taking for 10 weeks...

tren 700/wk, nandrolone pp 700/wk(short ester deca), eq 400/wk, test 1 gram/wk.

i have to say no probs with labido, so i'm claiming on your findings.

i know first hand at least with me it's not true. also how old is this doctor u have? ask him when the last time he was in medical school. unless he is a genius and has photographic memory he can't possible remember all that about eq.

He was not the one that told me about EQ. He was the one that told me about progesterone.

It was my fathers friend that that told me about EQ. A bro here on this forum ( I will not mention his name ) told me about the EQ thing. I made a phone call and verified what the bro here in this forum said about the EQ to the my dads friend over in L.A.

And he said that what this bro here on this forum said was true! And this guy has been doing BBing for over 22 years!
    Last edited by Carth; 08-09-2005 at 03:29 PM.

transform is offline Associate Member
    Iv always been told dostinex or bromo prevent progesterone gyno. I was also told by someone (unsure about this) that if you take enough stuff to reduce or block estrogen then progesterone shouldnt be a problem because it requires the presence of estrogen aswel to cause gyno or something (as i said im not to sure about that, so please feel free to correct me if you think its wrong)

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    What dosage of EQ and Test are you taking Carth?

He was not the one that told me about EQ. He was the one that told me about progesterone.

It was my fathers friend that that told me about EQ. A bro here on this forum ( I will not mention his name ) told me about the EQ thing. I made a phone call and verified what the bro here in this forum said about the EQ to the my dads friend over in L.A.

And he said that what this bro here on this forum said was true! And this has been doing BBing for over 22 years!

alot if not most bodybuilders have someone do everything for them...wife, trainer,butt buddy,whatever.

i live in southern cali and know plenty of ifbb pros and most of the ones i talk to don't know shit about roids they have someone helpin them.

so my advice to you is don't listen to some shithead, but instead listen to your body.

hey carth,

is test and eq all that you're on right now? were u taking anything else??

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm interesting that explains the wierd dreams and hot flashes and mood swings, doesn't it.

alot if not most bodybuilders have someone do everything for them...wife, trainer,butt buddy,whatever.

i live in southern cali and know plenty of ifbb pros and most of the ones i talk to don't know shit about roids they have someone helpin them.

so my advice to you is don't listen to some shithead, but instead listen to your body.

hey carth,

is test and eq all that you're on right now? were u taking anything else??
    WHAT!!??? WTF do you think I'm doing right now??? I am listening to my body dude! I just said what was happening to me. And bloodwork goes to show why this is happening to me. Come on man! Your talking all this crap and you didn't even read what the hell I said?? Read what I said from the start!

Test 300 per week
    proviron 50mgs ed
    EQ 600 per week

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    your test is too low if you lost your libido or you need a new girl !!

and as mentioned above,Deca does not fit your profile...i have used eq,tren and deca all at vaious times at what would be considered high doses by many and have never lost my sex drive..i will add i never use below 1g of test/week and have used up to 4g/week..

you need solid research before you go ahead and spread rumors to newbies bro...be responsable

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Very true, I have noticed the same thing myself.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Carth, how much EQ were you taking to get a 7.7 progesterone? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    your test is too low if you lost your libido or you need a new girl !!

and as mentioned above,Deca does not fit your profile...i have used eq,tren and deca all at vaious times at what would be considered high doses by many and have never lost my sex drive..i will add i never use below 1g of test/week and have used up to 4g/week..

you need solid research before you go ahead and spread rumors to newbies bro...be responsable
    Anyways! My test levels came back through the roof! 4000 something. I don't remember. Well...seems like you know what you are doing. That is why look sooooo good in your avatar! Amazing physique! Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Carth, how much EQ were you taking to get a 7.7 progesterone? Thanks.

Test 300 per week
    proviron 50mgs ed
    EQ 600 per week

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Test 300 per week
    proviron 50mgs ed
    EQ 600 per week
    Just so you know, you are supposed to always run the test higher then the EQ. Thats probably the cause of your problem.

WHAT!!??? WTF do you think I'm doing right now??? I am listening to my body dude! I just said what was happening to me. And bloodwork goes to show why this is happening to me. Come on man! Your talking all this crap and you didn't even read what the hell I said?? Read what I said from the start!

Test 300 per week
    proviron 50mgs ed
    EQ 600 per week
    i'm talking about you listening to other people and being skeptical and it really doesn't seem like you're listening to your body or else u would have upped your test b4 your pee-pee went bye bye. u need to do some research my friend b4 you hurt yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    Just so you know, you are supposed to always run the test higher then the EQ. Thats probably the cause of your problem.

just like i said b4 he even posted what he was taken

man i love it when i'm right

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Anyways! My test levels came back through the roof! 4000 something. I don't remember. Well...seems like you know what you are doing. That is why look sooooo good in your avatar! Amazing physique! Wow!!!
    my pics are posted on the board....when your 6'2" and 292 at 10%bf then maybe ill entertain your nonsense til then,keep trying

if that's u in your avatar then u must have got that physique magically because imo you don't know squat about juice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information