moranitotongano is offline Associate Member

??? Arimidex usage???

I'm thinking about starting on Armidex, I hear the suggested dosage is 1mg ED. My buddies have shared their experiences of having dry mouth, shortness of breath and other side effects are there any other suggestion of using something else, maybe something better? Your advice would be very helpful.
    Last edited by moranitotongano; 08-10-2005 at 10:17 AM.

smiler is offline Senior Member
    i take . 5mg ed...no sides for me

1mg ED isnt necessary. if you're using it as a preventative... .50mg or even .25mg is effective. the only side effect i experienced was increased thirst... but that could be from a number of things.

nolvadex is a better preventative IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    1mg ED isnt necessary. if you're using it as a preventative... .50mg or even .25mg is effective. the only side effect i experienced was increased thirst... but that could be from a number of things.

nolvadex is a better preventative IMO.
    why do you think nolva is better? i think since a-dex reduces the amount of est being produced it is the best thing since sliced bread..imho

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moranitotongano
    I'm thinking about starting on Armidex, I hear the suggested dosage is 1mg ED. My buddies have shared their experiences of having dry mouth, shortness of breath and other side effects are there any other suggestion of using something else, maybe something better? Your advice would be very helpful.

why use a gen II drug when u can use a gen III drug such as letro? letro is much more effective for stopping aromatization

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If you want to stop bloat and have a problem with water retention go with Arimidex .5mg/ED. If not, and just wishing to stop gyno symptoms, Nolva 10mg/ED.

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    why do you think nolva is better? i think since a-dex reduces the amount of est being produced it is the best thing since sliced bread..imho
    cause nolvadex promotes natural test production, even on cycle. also won't totally diminish the estrogen in your body that you DO need for building muscle. won't damage your lipid profile either.

and it's controllable. running 10-20mg nolvadex everyday for maintenance... if you feel a lump or signs of gyno... you can bump it up to 60-80mg and it almost always solves the problem if it's caught early.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    cause nolvadex promotes natural test production, even on cycle. also won't totally diminish the estrogen in your body that you DO need for building muscle. won't damage your lipid profile either.

and it's controllable. running 10-20mg nolvadex everyday for maintenance... if you feel a lump or signs of gyno... you can bump it up to 60-80mg and it almost always solves the problem if it's caught early.
    i read it on here somwhere a-dex alsopromotes test prod. and it will not totally diminish estrogen especially @ .5 mg ed. lucky to get rid of 50%. also i am not so sure i agree with you that we need estrogen. i have reaserched this quite a bit and all i know for sure is that even the "experts" dissagree on this matter.

i guess if your only concern is gyno then a-dex is probably too expensive

don't get me wrong i use arimidex (love the stuff) along with nolvadex during my cycles... but only at .5mg 2x week. i use 20mg nolvadex ED also. i htink both together is a great combo.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    use both, .25mg armidex/ed and 10mg nova/ed
    they do to different things best work together

Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    use both, .25mg armidex/ed and 10mg nova/ed
    they do to different things best work together
    i hate this topic... i never get a clear understanding. soo if a-dex stops the production of estrogen why would you need nova? that just keeps the est. from being recieved right? but if you already keep it from being produced (well too much anyway) what is the point?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Letro, Arimidex and L-Dex are all AI's and Nolva is a SERM, I believe. AI's work by keeping the conversion of test to estrogen down. Nolva, on the other hand, will bind to the estrogen recpetor, making it ineffective, thus, preventing gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Letro, Arimidex and L-Dex are all AI's and Nolva is a SERM, I believe. AI's work by keeping the conversion of test to estrogen down. Nolva, on the other hand, will bind to the estrogen recpetor, making it ineffective, thus, preventing gyno.
    i understand that...exactly my point. if you dont convert test to est. what are you making ineffective? what gyno you already stoped converting test to est?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    i understand that...exactly my point. if you dont convert test to est. what are you making ineffective? what gyno you already stoped converting test to est?
    AI dont stop 100% of conversion. l-dex(arimidex ) stop roughly 72 % i beleive it was. while femara is much high somewhere around 92% if i remember corect. dont quote me on those numbers though, but im sure femara is much stronger

but if you take aramidex while on cycle you still grow noramlly????????????????

Thread Information