DownNnasty is offline New Member

anadrol and winstrol depot

First off let me say I KNOW anadrol 50 is for bulking and I KNOW winstrol is for cutting I KNOW THIS....

ok 4 months ago i came off of a 8 week cycle of anadrol and test e (drol for 6 weeks @50mg/day and 8 weeks of test e @500mg/week). I got big (imagine that huh).

since i lost my water weight and cut down some i would like to gain some more quality muscle mass. I am not talking about a cutting cycle. i am not talking about blowing up like a water balloon again bulking.

Questions: Would i gain quality mass by doing a anadrol (what can i say i love the drol) and winstrol depot cycle? What would be a good dosage? and is proviron enough to control the estrogen?
    oh and does any body take anything for mood swings and irratabilty?

Thank you for any help every one was a big help on my last cycle

jinos is offline Member
    No you will not. Anadrol is not for quality muscle. It's more for strength. If you want quality muscle try test prop and tren .

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    You won't be able to see the effects of the winny due to the water you'll hold from the drol. So I would have to answer no to the quality mass ??'s As far as proviron being enough i would throw so nolve 30mg's ed and you should be good. as for the irritability and moodiness just try to relax and wear yourself out in the gym.

Thread Information