Thread: deca question

Buckyo7 is offline Junior Member

Question deca question

ok pretty much my brother (26) has been lifting for about 4 years hes 6'0 around 220lbs but just informed me that he is on his 7th week of deca . he said he has been taking just deca only his doctor who is a close friend of his told him that it would help with his hurting joints. i told him he should get a good post cycle in at least. would just taking deca i think @ 520mg a day be pretty harmful? personally i havent done a cycle yet im 21 and still getting great gains i dont plan to until another year or so. my knowledge is a little low on it. but maby yal could help me out would it be better if he took something with it hes really stressin out about it he didnt do his research on it just went from what someone at the gym told him to do.
    i appriciate it
    thanks
    Buck

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckyo7
    ok pretty much my brother (26) has been lifting for about 4 years hes 6'0 around 220lbs but just informed me that he is on his 7th week of deca . he said he has been taking just deca only his doctor who is a close friend of his told him that it would help with his hurting joints. i told him he should get a good post cycle in at least. would just taking deca i think @ 520mg a day be pretty harmful? personally i havent done a cycle yet im 21 and still getting great gains i dont plan to until another year or so. my knowledge is a little low on it. but maby yal could help me out would it be better if he took something with it hes really stressin out about it he didnt do his research on it just went from what someone at the gym told him to do.
    i appriciate it
    thanks
    Buck
    520mg/ED?

This dosage is increadibly high.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i think you wrote that wrong with the 520mg a day cuz that is insane i would tell him to run some test with the deca so he doesnt get deca dick and also run it at a higher mg ... Im not sure what mg to tell you to take the test at because i have no clue what mg of deca he is taking cuz i could garentee its not 520mg each day at least i hope not

ya i know

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i appriciate it
    thanks
    Buck

surely that is a wrong dose,i mean thats over 3.5g a week thats gonna cause your bro some seriouse sides!

What do u know?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro we need alot more info to help you out. i

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro we need alot more info to help you out. i
    Im with the guy with the street bike name on this one... give us a little more info if you can and im sure someone on this forum will be able to help you out as much as you need.

fashionp0p0 is offline Banned
    520mg a day... wow... i hear a one ton horse takes 1200 a week lol.....

sorry i mistyped that it meant to say 520 ml a week i think he tapered up and he is going to taper down sorry im a newb

smiler is offline Senior Member
    sorry i mistyped that it meant to say 520 ml a week i think he tapered up and he is going to taper down sorry im a newb
    520 ml?

I was goin to say thats a little more like it .. at 520 a day money must have been growing on trees at your house.cuz that would run you some big doe to complete a 12 cycle

Quote Originally Posted by smiler
    520 ml?
    Its obvious he means 520mg/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    ya he isnt hooking up an IV of gear to his arm or anything

If he's on week 7 of 12 I would suggest obtaining a fast acting Test, such as, Prop. Add it into the cycle immediately at 75mg/ED or 100mg/EOD and run it up to PCT. Make sure proper PCT is carried out as he will already be fairly suppressed as he has run Deca only for 7 weeks. Deca is also a progestin, so running Vit-B6 200mg/ED will be a good choice, even at this late stage.

yeh sorry like i said personally im not knowlegable enough to start a cycle i dont plan on it for another year or so so i got alot of time to do my research

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    obvious to who?

Thread Information