blakyr is offline Associate Member

Question mild antibiotics???

I am looking into starting a cycle, but I am afarid my acne will flare up if I start my gear. I am gunna do 300mg Deca along with 10mg D-bol/ed followed by whinny and clomid. I am in my late teens and have bad acne in my family, and I know that antibiotics reduce the levels of absorbancy in the stomache but will it have any negative affects on the Deca. And is there a way to manouver the D-bol around the antibiotics if I have to use them

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Well there are two problems here running two 17aa's (winny and bol) not a good idea. I have ran accutane (not a mild anitbiotic IMO)with dbol ...my deratologist nearly shit his pants but everything was okay he was just over-reacting. I was only up 10 points above the norm. But this also depends on how long you plan on running the bol and winny. More info is needed. Including your age, stats etc...

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    Well there are two problems here running two 17aa's (winny and bol) not a good idea. I have ran accutane (not a mild anitbiotic IMO)with dbol...my deratologist nearly shit his pants but everything was okay he was just over-reacting. I was only up 10 points above the norm. But this also depends on how long you plan on running the bol and winny. More info is needed. Including your age, stats etc...
    i'm pretty sure he was inferring that they were going to be ran consecutively.

10mg dbol a day? Liver toxicity won't be a huge concern there but I don't see how you plan on getting decent gains from it.

As for the original question, antibiotics (i'm assuming of the tetracycline family) are chemically anti-anabolic , but it's not exactly devastating in terms of minimizing gains.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, i have definetly been doing more homework.... and here is my revised cycle
    Deca - wk1-10 300mg/wk
    D-bol- wk1-4 20mg/ed
    Winny- wk 8-13 50mg/ed
    clomid- start therapy wk 14

As far as my stats: i am going to be 20 in july, i am 6'1" 195
    As of right now it seems that I will not be majorly affected by my medication if I have to use it. Thanks for the Input and tell me what you think about the cycle

Thread Information