A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member

Exclamation I need motivation guys!!

Hey guys I just need I little motiv on waiting to start AS...I am a youngin

A_Nice is offline Associate Member
    Whats your stats, and how long have you been training for?

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I'm with you on that one bro. It's cycle season right now. Everybody's on. I know you see guys at your gym that come in about mid February and work out until the fourth of July, then you don't see em again until next year. But somehow they manage to gain 15 pounds during that time.

You just gotta eat right, train hard, and rest up. I try to pysche myself out by remembering two things: 1. I haven't reached my genetic potential and 2. I still have a lot of natural test flowing through my body.

Good luck bro. You'll make it.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Deadend
    I'm with you on that one bro. It's cycle season right now. Everybody's on. I know you see guys at your gym that come in about mid February and work out until the fourth of July, then you don't see em again until next year. But somehow they manage to gain 15 pounds during that time.

You just gotta eat right, train hard, and rest up. I try to pysche myself out by remembering two things: 1. I haven't reached my genetic potential and 2. I still have a lot of natural test flowing through my body.

Good luck bro. You'll make it.
    i fucking hate the "summer crowd". not to be confused with the "spring break crowd" or the "day-after Thanksgiving crowd"

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    How old are you?

21 and my body is still growing and I dont even have a beard yet not even side burns!! my stats are 170 5'10" 10% bf and I want to make it to 200llbs befro i start But there is alot of peer presure and alot of f*ckin need for mass seriouse mass!!
    I have been training for 3 years and serouisly the last year...last year I was 145lbs...yah yah I know thats pretty good but I have seemed to platuea lately even If I switch things up and up the calories!! Thanks deadend that helped!!

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    Just be patient if you made such good gains naturally who says you can't make better gains naturally. BTW i'm 28 and i'm about to do my 1st cycle soon.

murph is offline Member
    I'm 32 and have only done 2 cycles........no need to rush it,....finish growing first...............

thanks guys....anybody else have a reason for me??

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I call it "Gear Season"... I agree with you Deadend

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    AK,

At 21 you got a shitload of natural testosterone running in your blood. Enjoy the freebie while it lasts! Taking 'roids will shut off the supply you got pumpin' in your system at no cost!

If you went from 145 to 170, then you got some serious muscle on you already and are probably looking pretty good. Enjoy that! Not all lthe ladies enjoy huge muscles; most are more than happy to have a guy that looks like an underwear model with a decent six-pack of abs.

What's the hurry? F**k the peer pressure. All that matters is that you are satisfied with the way you look & feel. If you reach a plateau in your progress, that's OK. That happens from time to time; progress is never linear in the short-term. (Actaully, taking a week or two off might be just the thing for you to get over your plateau!)

Be your own man. You have done a great job so far. You have a plan. Don't let other people push you around.

Good luck.

Thanks Ajax ...I am back to my self again....but you guys have to relize it is hard once and I while and I just want send my guy email so fast that I'd be starting the cycle two weeks later...Thanks

Thread Information