bombguy is offline Associate Member

Long question of the day

Say I was interested in doing a mild stack that would only give me gains of around 15-25 lbs of mass with a decent amount of post cycle retention. I don't want to do any large amounts of steroids and I want to keep the stack relatively small (as far as the amount of different compounds I would be using). The reasoning behind this is I am not going to be able to maintain a steady lifting cycle for the next 6 months and I won't be making any gains to my knowledge. This will act as a jumpstart for my body when i return from my trip. Any suggestions?

Also, testing is an issue for me, as my job requires random tests. I've heard that there is a baseline testosterone level and unless it goes above a 6:1 (bloodtest?) ratio, then it doesn't show up. Any thoughts on this...it's coming from a buddy who has used in the past.

Here's my stats:
    -29 yrs old
    -6' currently 195lbs...maxxed out at 210 about a year and a half ago. I was really watching my diet and finally got into a lifting routine that I saw the most benefits from after 5 years of lifting.
    -BF % is currently somewhere around 15%, probably a little lower
    -Been lifting for 7 years now and am currently at a "difficult to maintain" weight right now...I started out at 160 lbs, basically tall and scrawny.
    -I mainly lift for strength and aesthetics. My dream weight would be around 210-220 lbs and around 5 % BF.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Weeks 1-6 500 mg EW Research on AR.com
    Weeks 1-10 400 mg EW Clean Diet and Traing Split
    Weeks 10-12 Consider AAS 50 mg ED

Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Weeks 1-6 500 mg EW Research on AR.com
    Weeks 1-10 400 mg EW Clean Diet and Traing Split
    Weeks 10-12 Consider AAS 50 mg ED
    Ok, I gather that you're saying a 12 wk. cycle, but w/ what? And will it meet my needs as far as low detectability?

Anyone??

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bombguy
    Ok, I gather that you're saying a 12 wk. cycle, but w/ what? And will it meet my needs as far as low detectability?

no dude he was being sarcastic...can you not see that? He is saying do alot of research on this sight...perfect your diet and training and then a few months or a year down the road when you are ready then think about aas. Why would you want to put something in your body you know nothing about. Do alot of research and figure out what you are getting yourself into first

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    no dude he was being sarcastic...can you not see that? He is saying do alot of research on this sight...perfect your diet and training and then a few months or a year down the road when you are ready then think about aas. Why would you want to put something in your body you know nothing about. Do alot of research and figure out what you are getting yourself into first
    Bro, I've done enough research on aas over the last 5 years to know what i would be putting into my body. Fine tuning it is the problem. I asked specific questions and out of all the knowledge on this site, I got some guy being sarcastic with me. I'm not new to lifting, dieting or the proposition of using anabolics. I've done my homework enough to know that if done right I can achieve what I'm after. I also am fully aware of the risks and benefits...please don't treat me like I'm an 18 yr. old high school jock who wants to do them before his sr. year of football.

So, with that, can someone pleases look at my original post and perhaps shed some light for me? Thanks!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Say I was interested in doing a mild stack that would only give me gains of around 15-25 lbs of mass with a decent amount of post cycle retention. I don't want to do any large amounts of steroids and I want to keep the stack relatively small (as far as the amount of different compounds I would be using). The reasoning behind this is I am not going to be able to maintain a steady lifting cycle for the next 6 months and I won't be making any gains to my knowledge. This will act as a jumpstart for my body when i return from my trip. Any suggestions?

Also, testing is an issue for me, as my job requires random tests. I've heard that there is a baseline testosterone level and unless it goes above a 6:1 (bloodtest?) ratio, then it doesn't show up. Any thoughts on this...it's coming from a buddy who has used in the past.

Here's my stats:
    -29 yrs old
    -6' currently 195lbs...maxxed out at 210 about a year and a half ago. I was really watching my diet and finally got into a lifting routine that I saw the most benefits from after 5 years of lifting.
    -BF % is currently somewhere around 15%, probably a little lower
    -Been lifting for 7 years now and am currently at a "difficult to maintain" weight right now...I started out at 160 lbs, basically tall and scrawny.
    -I mainly lift for strength and aesthetics. My dream weight would be around 210-220 lbs and around 5 % BF.

a mild stack that brings 25lbs of muscle mass.... yeah, we all search for dat, don t we

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    a mild stack that brings 25lbs of muscle mass.... yeah, we all search for dat, don t we

Okay, maybe just 10-15 lbs, ****! I'm not wanting to go crazy with this! But all the sarcasm isn't helping at all...just looking for some knowledge on the matter. If there are specific threads you guys think would help then point me there if you don't want to answer my questions specifically

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    The reasoning behind this is I am not going to be able to maintain a steady lifting cycle for the next 6 months and I won't be making any gains to my knowledge. This will act as a jumpstart for my body when i return from my trip. Any suggestions?
    you need to have a solid lifting plan that you have been on for a while before you run a cycle. If youre not gonna be able to work out steadily for the next 6 months, come back and hit the gym hard first for a while then think about gear

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    you need to have a solid lifting plan that you have been on for a while before you run a cycle. If youre not gonna be able to work out steadily for the next 6 months, come back and hit the gym hard first for a while then think about gear

Understandable. At this point I'm not sure if I'm going to have a steady routine or not...obvioulsy hoping I will. This will actually be the first time that I won't be sure I can make it to a gym regularly in 7 years....soooo, I do already have a solid lifting plan. Essentially what I'm saying is, and maybe I gave the impression otherwise, that I have been liftin consistenly for that entire time and I'm not a newbie to it. Anything else you might be able to help with?

Thread Information