Concrete is offline Banned

Exclamation Whats A Good Cycle To Gain 50+ lbs. on??????

my boy here is 6'1 and he weighs 160 lbs. he wants to get to 210 off this next cycle, now i know that everyone gains different amounts of weight than others because everyone is different but he gained 26 pounds off of his first cycle of Brovel Test 200 consisting of 20 ccs. What stack do you fellaz think would be necessary to gain 50+ pounds....Anadrol ? D-bol? Test 400? Thanks for any responses.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    50 lbs is more like 2 cycles worth Bro

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Thats a sh*tload of weight to put on on one cycle...Can't be healthy at all

DrStacks is offline Junior Member
    nothing will put on 50 pounds bro. never heard of anything doing that in my life. heard of 35 and 37 once or twice but no 50. And gaining the 35 or 37, they lost half of it almost. I'll tell you if he really really wants to put on some serious mass and has the money and doesn't mind doing a serious stack for his second stack (which i think isn't good, you should go slow). Tell him to go with trenbolone actetate (trenbol 75 from ttokkyo) and anadrol with Test 200 (enenthate). He will need two bottles of trenbol which run $400 approx. plus the anadrol and 30 cc's of test200 which runs $25-75/bottle. Of any stack I have ever seen work, this stack will put THE most mass on than any other period. You will also need arimidex and clomid/HCG for this puppy. also for the true mass he will need pretty sizable amounts of this stuff. 600mg Test200 per week and 150 mg trenbol 75 everyother day. Plus the Anadrol...

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by DrStacks
    nothing will put on 50 pounds bro. never heard of anything doing that in my life. heard of 35 and 37 once or twice but no 50. And gaining the 35 or 37, they lost half of it almost. I'll tell you if he really really wants to put on some serious mass and has the money and doesn't mind doing a serious stack for his second stack (which i think isn't good, you should go slow). Tell him to go with trenbolone actetate (trenbol 75 from ttokkyo) and anadrol with Test 200 (enenthate). He will need two bottles of trenbol which run $400 approx. plus the anadrol and 30 cc's of test200 which runs $25-75/bottle. Of any stack I have ever seen work, this stack will put THE most mass on than any other period. You will also need arimidex and clomid/HCG for this puppy. also for the true mass he will need pretty sizable amounts of this stuff. 600mg Test200 per week and 150 mg trenbol 75 everyother day. Plus the Anadrol...
    Thats not a stack for someone who is inexperienced with anabolics. Concrete tell your bro that he needs to be patient. 50 lbs in 10 weeks is impossible and unhealthy if it were possible. Not to even mention the strain on his joints and ligaments

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Not true, you can gain 50+lbs! You can, you just have to get the magic pills from you know who! Magic pills, that's the answer!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    6'1", 160 lbs? He's VERY small, which means he should be able to do a lot naturally. Of course, someone that aspires to gain 50 lbs from one cycle isn't looking at steroids with the right impression anyways. No amount of steroids is going to give him the body he wants until he puts on a natural base through dedication in the gym and at the dinner table. If would be a definite mistake for him to take anything right now.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    He's gonna need 3 or 4 cycles to gain 50 pounds of keepable mass...

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    try drinking cement, that will put on weight real quick.
    50 lbs. is almost unheard of!!

murph is offline Member
    if you do find out what will do it please let me know aswell,.......that would be great,............anyway its not even realistic to expect such gains,....this shows me you havent done much,if any research on AS,and I beleive that you shouldnt do any then,..... and read up on em first,...you have come to right place to learn, use the search botton at the top of the screen and you can find out just about any thing your looking for (info)I used too ask alot of questions now i get most of my answers from there if i look hard enuogh,.....good luck,......but plz do some research first bro.............

CatGrabber is offline Member
    Cement...lol

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    6'1'' : 160 and he already took a cycle and put on 26lbs , shit the kid could gain weight by drinking h2o and eating anything, personally i think u should go for 15-25 lbs of muscle gain a cycle. 50 may be possible but ur gonna lose a lot of that when u come off. also, it is very normal to gain 20+ lbs off a test only first cycle, thats why i recommend it. well man good luck and if u have more questions, post 'em or pm me, peace out

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to train hard and eat more. At 6'1, 160, you are very skinny and need to get in shape before doing a cycle. How old are you and how long have you been working out? What is your typical day's diet like?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    So he was 6'1" at 134 before his first cycle? That sounds like he either isn't eating well, which he needs to be doing if he's going to hit a cycle, or has problems. About your 50lbs...go for a realistic 20 or 25lbs. If he got 20 keepable pounds, I don't think he would be upset

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    Not true, you can gain 50+lbs! You can, you just have to get the magic pills from you know who! Magic pills, that's the answer!
    thats how he became god! those magic pills really r da shit!

GoTGunS? is offline Junior Member
    BACON! lots and lots and lots of BACON

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    conrete
    I don't mean for this to be a flame but i read your profile according to it you have done your fair share if AS including hgh you should know that 50lbs in one cycle is a pipe dream EVEN I KNOW THAT.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by B-A-M-F
    6'1'' : 160 and he already took a cycle and put on 26lbs , shit the kid could gain weight by drinking h2o and eating anything,
    good point.........dude must have been damn near anorexic before his 1st go at the gear..........

peace bb79

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    I'm 6'5", 120lbs right now, looking to reach 215 but I don't want to lose all my cuts....What kind of cycle should I look at? jk, tell the kid to start eating 1lb of chicken every day and anything else that doesn't eat him first.

03733+$ is offline Associate Member
    50 + lbs in one cycle thats insane and rediculous!!!

you must mean 50+lbs of strenth !!!

every body hit it on the mark he needs to be patient and if hes

set on the 50 lbs I agree with TOM drinking concrete is his best

bet!

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    i just started my cycle and im 157lb at 5'9". Im kinda light too but i look heavier than my weight for some reason. Everyone thinks im at 165lb at least. I do not know why

Concrete is offline Banned
    you guys are dumb, i did anadrol , dbol and growth hormone with test4 ad i gained 62 pounds and lost 8, thats a 54 pound gain, dont be idiots, anythingis possible that you put your mind to, im out!

latman49 is offline Member
    Why did concrete get banned? Was it because he called everyone idiots? Well, I think we are idiots, don't you guys know that all it takes to gain 50lbs is cell tech! Greg Kovacs gained 42 lbs on cell tech in 3 weeks.

TOM2502002 is offline Junior Member
    latman is right, that and Joe Weider amino acids and hotstuff or cybergenics will do the trick.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    food the most anabolic shit out there

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    50 lbs lol!!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    lol...

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    since you already know of a cycle that gave you net gains of over 50 lbs, why ask us? We're pussies around here, apparently. We only gain about 20-30 off of one cycle. Why did he get banned? Make him a moderator!

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    wtf? is he from a starving nation?

Take this kid to the all you can eat buffets.

Then take him and get him some lifting info.

Then come back (or just keep reading up).

No one is 6' and 160 with reaching a platue IMO.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Your profile is quite different than what you state in the post.

Some advice:

1) Give honest info.
    2) Learn a lot more before you start. I would say you have a good month or two of research to do before you ever touch a needle...

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    fuk i wouldnt want to c the dude b4 he gained his 26lbs off his first cycle. using juice at 6' 135 come on now.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    oh shit by bad 6' 1

Thread Information