Thread: eq,var, cyp

JnbGonz2 is offline Junior Member

eq,var, cyp

my summer cycle got cut really short due to a knee injury so Im gonna save it for next summer,, so Ive got some EQ, Var , and test test cyp.
    I have never run test b4 and i only have a lil bit of CYP (plenty of prop 4 next summers cutter though
    proposed cycle=
    EQ 500 mg wk 1-12
    VAR 40 mg ED wk 8-12
    CYP 200 mg wk 1-13
    is a low dose of test like this OK to help keep the sex drive up, and keep bloat and sides down? THX BRO's and proper pct of course

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I would run test Cyp @ 500mg/wk

~theJuice~

I dont have enough for it, i can mayb get like 250 a week or i would have to shorten the cycle, i wanna run the eq at least 12 wks though, like i said im a 1st x test user, i read 200-250 can still give sum gains 2 a 1st timer

nathanlgd is offline Associate Member
    I think you need to run at least the same amount of Test as EQ or a little more.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Eh, try it with the slightly lower Test component. I think it'll be fine. You're going to have at LEAST your regular sex drive while on 200mg per week... and, what you should do is frontload the EQ to a gram the first week... then run the whole cycle 8 weeks... then you can do 500mg EQ per week AND 300mg Cyp per week. Should be nice clean gains. Also tho, I don't know if I'd keep that prop for next summer. If the soonest you'd be doing it is in 9 months from now... it might be a bit old, unless its mild climate and dark, but even then, someone else will need to comment on whether that's a good plan or not. If not, you may as well keep it a 12 week cycle and use the Prop to start it... you'll have enough Test for it to be a good cycle.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    and, what you should do is frontload the EQ to a gram the first week....
    Great advice from a man doing a 20 mg ed var cycle.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    I am? When did I start that cycle? Perhaps you could articulate a critique of my suggestions, instead of implying it's worthlessness through indirect evidence.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    if the cycle is not bein used until next summer you have plenty of time to get some more test mate,strongly suggest you run 500mgs weekly with the eq run at 400,jmo.

thanx 4 da input guys,, what i have is 2 seperate cycles on hand,, i have as a summer cutter 4 bottles eq(10 ml 200mg per) 8 bottles prop( 10 ml 100mg per) 400 tbs VAR (5mg per) thats the cycle im savin for next summer,,, I am havin my knee 'scoped in the next week or so so i wanted to use what i have aside from the above cycle for recovery, i also have 4 bottles EQ, 400 tabs VAR, and 2 1/4 bottles CYP (10 ml 200 mg per)
    Whats the best way 2 use it??

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Eh, try it with the slightly lower Test component. I think it'll be fine. You're going to have at LEAST your regular sex drive while on 200mg per week....

i would disregard that

wonderin if i should just skip this cycle and wait till summer,, i just wanna get bak to feelin n lookin good after this damn surgery,,,
    so im thinkin
    400 mg eq wk 1-12
    40-45 mg VAR ED wk 8-12
    250 mg wk TEST CYP wk 1-13

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you still wanna run the test the same as if not higher than the eq.

Thread Information