hardrock3 is offline Junior Member

why run test higher than EQ or others

why is this recommended. Like a fellower poster I have been running test cyp at 200mg/wk and EQ at 400mg/wk. Was scripted the test for hrt. What is the benefit of running the test higher? So you will get more strength mass gains?
    Last edited by hardrock3; 08-09-2005 at 05:28 PM. Reason: left out eq

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HRT is a lot different then what we are doing......... HRT is to help that person get test levels up to a acceptable range so that user doesn't have the side effect of low test levels.

Now the reason why we run test higher then other compounds is kind of the same reason.......... The other compounds along with test will eventually shut down natural production of hormone and when this happens test that we inject is what keeps us (sex drive, mood......). If the other compounds are ran higher then we will then see some of the sides as if we had low test levels.

hardrock3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    HRT is a lot different then what we are doing......... HRT is to help that person get test levels up to a acceptable range so that user doesn't have the side effect of low test levels.

Now the reason why we run test higher then other compounds is kind of the same reason.......... The other compounds along with test will eventually shut down natural production of hormone and when this happens test that we inject is what keeps us (sex drive, mood......). If the other compounds are ran higher then we will then see some of the sides as if we had low test levels.
    I get the goal here. Oasis scripted me the test for HRT , now this is my 2nd cycle. What I am trying to figure out is by upping the test to 500mg over the eq at 400mg, what is the gains I should expect.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by hardrock3
    I get the goal here. Oasis scripted me the test for HRT , now this is my 2nd cycle. What I am trying to figure out is by upping the test to 500mg over the eq at 400mg, what is the gains I should expect.
    You would def see nice gains from that if your diet is in order................... EQ can be ran the same dosage as Test.

Thread Information