Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Boy oh Boy I wish I was on right now!!!!

Been trying to have a baby for some time now..... 10 month actually. I have done a lot of cycles soooo, I am wondering if that is part of the issue. I went and had a sperm count, and the first time I was low, but more recently I appear to be normal. Bottom line is, I have been off of gear for more than a year now, and i am dying to get back on! Its killing me! Oh well, I guess I gotta just wait until I get the old lady knocked up! Any suggestions for old Jdawg?
    TY!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Yea, make sure you put your penis in the right hole when you blow

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    don't ejaculate for a couple of weeks. Then when you have sex you are sure to fill her up happy baby making bro

but I'm not expert in making babies, frankly as of now I don't want to make any so maybe someone else has better advice.

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Yea, make sure you put your penis in the right hole when you blow
    Great thanks

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    don't ejaculate for a couple of weeks. Then when you have sex you are sure to fill her up happy baby making bro

but I'm not expert in making babies, frankly as of now I don't want to make any so maybe someone else has better advice.
    Yea I have spoken to several docs.... since I work with them every day... and they said to try the everyother day theory. This way your sperm count has time to grow between ejaculations. The problem is that Women are only truly fertile for like 2-5 days or something. The whole ovulation thing has been pretty lame. It make having sex kinda like a job rather than fun. Good thing my wife is hot.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    Yea I have spoken to several docs.... since I work with them every day... and they said to try the everyother day theory. This way your sperm count has time to grow between ejaculations. The problem is that Women are only truly fertile for like 2-5 days or something. The whole ovulation thing has been pretty lame. It make having sex kinda like a job rather than fun. Good thing my wife is hot.
    yeah she is hot reminds me of that howard stern movie where they are trying to have a kid and she comes home like "hey I'm ovulating lets do it" and he's sitting on the couch watchin the game or something clearly not interested.

just what we need is a little jdawg runnin aroun in his 'junior right side supporter' baseball hat

best of luck bro, I wish you both the best.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah she is hot reminds me of that howard stern movie where they are trying to have a kid and she comes home like "hey I'm ovulating lets do it" and he's sitting on the couch watchin the game or something clearly not interested. best of luck.
    Thanks bro, and yea that is what it is like. lol

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Jeez, I had my kid on complete accident. His mother was my ex gf of only a year. I didn't see or talk to her for over a month after we broke up. She called one late night and asked me to take her to the airport in the morn. Of course I was partying that night and buzzed. I said sure, what time your plane leave. She said 8AM or something. I told her to come to my house at 6:30AM or something since I was pretty close to the airport. She said, well, do you mind if I spend the night? I said, uhhhhhh, sure....Then it happenned..... I've never been married and I'm a single dad.

Regardless of the situation and how I had my son, I wouldn't trade him for anything. He's my inspiration and I guess God gave him to me. I actually like being a father, it's fun. I never thought of myself as dad material 8 years ago but I guess I am... We go quad riding (bought kid a 150cc quad, I have Raptor 660), boating and he rides on the back of my sportbike. Kids are great and family is what it's all about in life. Nothing comes between blood. Women can come and go but your family is always there.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-04-2005 at 10:24 PM.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Been trying to have a baby for some time now..... 10 month actually. I have done a lot of cycles soooo, I am wondering if that is part of the issue. I went and had a sperm count, and the first time I was low, but more recently I appear to be normal. Bottom line is, I have been off of gear for more than a year now, and i am dying to get back on! Its killing me! Oh well, I guess I gotta just wait until I get the old lady knocked up! Any suggestions for old Jdawg?
    TY!
    I'd gladly offer my services and do it for you....that way you can get right back on the juice

Roid Rage is offline Member
    hah quite funny... good luck though...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro have some friends over to help you out. .

Spyder is offline Member
    Dammit, that must be fun. Best of luck buddy!

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    I guess I got lucky I was in the middle of a heavy cycle when my girl got preggers I hope it's mine anyway LOL

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    bro are you taking finasteride or any other DHT blocker?

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Anyway, the reason I asked that was because I read a few studies at school saying that the sexual side effects of finasteride are much higher than the proposed 2%... For a lot of people, that shit will shut you down, making your nuts produce almost zero to none spermatozoids. I know that when i was taking it for 6 months, I saw my load once and it was clear and watery... Pretty scary shit!! Then I hit up a few bros at school and there you have it, clear sperm means usually very low spermatozoid count/motility...

Just something to think of when taking finasteride

Not taking and finast, and thanks for all the offers for the help! LOL... I have had that offer several times.... but no I think I can handle it. Twice already today! Man this is all the cardio I need I think.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Not taking and finast, and thanks for all the offers for the help! LOL... I have had that offer several times.... but no I think I can handle it. Twice already today! Man this is all the cardio I need I think.
    some times when you dont try so hard is it happens.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    counting the first day of her peroid to the 14 day is when women are supposed to be most fertile. So right after her period work it hard for the next 9 days ED. The last 2 weeks before she starts another period is when there are least fertile...

~DV~
    Goodluck

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    counting the first day of her peroid to the 14 day is when women are supposed to be most fertile. So right after her period work it hard for the next 9 days ED. The last 2 weeks before she starts another period is when there are least fertile...

~DV~
    Goodluck

Is this a fer sure thing bro....the last 2 weeks they are the least fertile...but can they still get pregnant during that time?

My understanding is 14 days after her last day of her period

G-13 is offline Member
    My understanding is 14 days after her last day of her period

14 days after her last period what? she is most fertile till 14 days after her last period or after 14 days she is most fertile?

Thread Information