Tarkanian is offline Banned

downtime between cycles

I just finished up a 10wk cycle of anavar (40mg/day) & 12 weeks of eq (850mg/wk)....Had great success in strength gains, as well as lower bodyfat, muscle hardness & vascularity. Couldnt be happier

Question is how long do I, or better yet, should I wait before starting up a new cycle? This time I am gonna run test cyp, eq & winny and try to bulk up but stay as shredded as possible.

ps. this will be the first time running any test

mitch428cj is offline Member
    time on + PCT = time off

Your time cycling including your PCT should be equal to the amount of time off recovering.

I hear thats the general rule, and i could see it more if i was on test or deca or gear this cycle that shuts you down hard, but i wasnt...so its not a good idea to start up in 4 weeks or so?

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    No your body needs longer ,the eq caused a lot of progesterone production plus you need to let your recepters open up!

bigger is offline Senior Member
    hell no, some pple dont recover after time off= time on +pct, do your blood test and se iff your body is fully recover, alwyas listen to you body.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    the longer you wait the better result on next cycle you will get, ive waited a long year after my first and got grate result, keppt 90% thru it was only test e, i got no watery gains, lost like 3kg after 5weeks after pct.

Alright, fair enough...thanks a lot for the input

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    what I do and dont recomend it for everyone is just wait till I start getting my strength back in the gym when Im off, last time that was only 8 weeks after my last injection and I had done a 16 week cycle, now this time I am doing a 20 weeker and I know there is no freakin way im gona be off for 20 weeks I mean look at the pros, some of them dont even come off at all and just run clomid while still on. Its all up to what you are willing sacrifice, like being realy shut down for a long time and maybe not getting back to normal ever. So choose wisely, I have heard from guys who have been on for over a year and cant get back to normal and alot of them would not recomend it for anyone. Its up to you bro , the safe choice would probably be to listen to these guys up above.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Get blood work if all is where it should be than go for it but I suspect things won't be exactly in range after that cycle. Did you loose your sex drive or errections without test on that cycle?

Thread Information