dentistmuscle is offline New Member

Testosteron suspension

Is Testosteron suspension a fast acting testo as prop ?

Is it possible to mix it in the same shot with SUSTA ?

What is the best dose for it in compination with sustanon 500mg\wk?

And thanx in advanced

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Test suspension is a much quicker acting test than prop. due to it having no ester attached to it.

Most people reccomend taking it 2-3 times daily.

As for dosing, It all depends on what you are looking to get out of it, how your body reacts, cycle history. What you need to remember is that with test suspension, there is no weight for an ester included with the doseage. For example: Test enanthate might only have 70 mg./ 100 mg dose because of the ester takes up the other 30 mg. Not sure what the ester actually weighs, but just using those numbers as an example. When you get 100 mg. of test suspension, you are getting 100 mg. of straight test. Therefore it is a more potent dose mg/mg than a test with an ester attached such as Enanthate, prop, cypionate , or something such as sust with 4 esters.

If you are looking to front load with test suspension, you could use it with the sust. You can mix them in the same shot, but you are going to have to take the suspension much more often, and the injections are notoriously painful.

Sustanon is best ran every other day, but you may have a problem doing that if you have it in ampules. Without using it every other day, you kind of lose the effectiveness of the short ester propionate in it.

Not sure what type of test suspension you have, but it is normally water based and can have pretty big crystals in it that tend to set up in the needle requiring you to need to use a bigger pin. I used to have to use a 21g. pin to get it in without problems. It all depends on the brand that you have though. I have heard of others having no problems getting it through a 23g. And I have also heard of a newer type test susp. called TNE which is based in oil and supposedly can be shot through an insulin needle. I have never used it but I heard that it was painless.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    test suspension is esterless test which means each 100mg gives 100 mg bcoz their isnt ester weight but its the most powerfull form of test so i think its enough u dont need sustanon with it

dentistmuscle is offline New Member
    This is Suspension that i have 20ml vial 100mg\ml.
    Testosteron suspension-image103.jpg

Testosteron suspension-image099.jpg

My cycle is :
    1-10 sustanon 500mg\wk (two shots a week).
    1-5 Anavar 50mg\ed
    1-6 Tren A 75mg\eod
    1-3&6-10 T3 12.5mcg\ed
    1-10 Nolva 20mg\ed

I thinking to add 1-4 Suspension 50mg\ed (but not sure).
    Hope after this cycle drop Bf %3-4, and have hard gain.

So what do you think guy's ? any comments ?

Thread Information