str8cubano is offline Junior Member

1mg Finesteride/Propecia good enough to stop hairloss?

Currently shedding like a madman, (due to a test cycle I did 4 months back) and currently on 5th week of anavar . Not sure wether to stop the anavar or not, but I noticed the shedding this year and last year only when I did test. It was a small cycle at 250mg/week for 8 weeks. Started taking propecia 3 weeks ago at 1mg/day. Is this the standard, or do bodybuilders take higher doses due to cycles?

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    Yes 1mg is good enough. It takes a couple of months to see results. Once you start you must continue taking it to achieve results. This can get costly using a prescription ( $55+) per month. Check into ar-r 's liquid propecia great stuff

JuicyJim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thestudent
    Yes 1mg is good enough. It takes a couple of months to see results. Once you start you must continue taking it to achieve results. This can get costly using a prescription ( $55+) per month. Check into ar-r's liquid propecia great stuff

so your saying the stuff from the arr website is good?? also do you have to keep using this stuff for the rest of your life?

and lastly does it really completly stop the hair from receding or does it just stop it a little bit?

right now im getting some from my source thats pretty good price wise...anyone try syrus propecia

bump

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by str8cubano
    right now im getting some from my source thats pretty good price wise...anyone try syrus propecia
    Nope never heard of syrus. I have a couple of places for bulk powder but I stick with my prescription or I use the liquid at ar-r (which is on sale for a great price) yes you basically have to stay on it forever to keep seeing results.

SukaDaddio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thestudent
    Check into ar-r's liquid propecia great stuff
    It's called finasteride a liquid form of procecia,my friends have recieved great results.

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quick tip. Look out for the generic brand of Propecia called Finpecia. It's like 50-60% cheaper than usual Propecia. It's exactly the same a propecia but just because it's a generic it costs a shit load less. If you're gonna be on it for a while this might save you some money bro.

S

ruffcute is offline Associate Member
    I got myself a years supply of finasteride, finpecia tablets for like £10 from abroad where they sold it from a reputable pharmacy, its all sealed with the boxes so its not a fake

Thread Information