Thread: HPTA shutdown

Orion141 is offline Junior Member

HPTA shutdown

How long does it take for your HPTA to be shutdown? I want to know this because i had to stop my prop only cycle of 75mg/day after only 3 injects. Is it necessary to do PCT after this, or is my HPTA still not shutdown? Thanks

Orion

Defconx3 is offline Member
    So, I am correct in assuming that you only were on for 3 days?

If it was only 3 days you should be fine. It takes 2-3 weeks for the body to fully react and shut down your testosterone production. However, if you feel shutdown then it couldn't hurt to run a small clomid/nolvadex pct for 14 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion141
    How long does it take for your HPTA to be shutdown? I want to know this because i had to stop my prop only cycle of 75mg/day after only 3 injects. Is it necessary to do PCT after this, or is my HPTA still not shutdown? Thanks

Orion
    varies.

Quite Unlikely that you will need full PCT though a little clomid or aromatase inhibitor might be a good idea so that there is not a T:E ratio issue when your blood levels drop. Even short spikes can cause gyno flares.

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    varies.

Quite Unlikely that you will need full PCT though a little clomid or aromatase inhibitor might be a good idea so that there is not a T:E ratio issue when your blood levels drop. Even short spikes can cause gyno flares.
    Agreed, I would recommend a mini PCT to be safe.

Thread Information