mkv213 is offline Member

Increasing my tren dosage?

I've been on 50mg ED for 2 weeks now and haven't noticed any sides except temper and sleepiness. No nightmares or night sweats or nothing. Should I bump up the dosage? I'm also running test e 500mg/ eq 400mg. I'm off the dbol now. I don't want to get into the habit of abusing AAS anymore than I already do. I want to keep it moderate. Should I wait a little longer and keep it at 50mg or increase it a little now?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    yes you can up it to 75mg day or 150mg eod. that is just like what im running im 4.5 weeks in and loving life.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Does the effectiveness of a compound have anything to do with how much you weigh? I weigh 230 could that be a reason I'm not getting any sides at 50mg ED? Is there a dosage to weight ratio? I've read to increase until you reach bearable sides.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you have sides, your dose is high enough for good effect. You don't have to have the whole collection of sides... you say your aggression is up... good enough. If it gets out of hand, LOWER the dose by 10mg or so. No, don't bump it if you notice a difference. You will get good results where you are. JMO and YMMV of course.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sure you can bump it up if you want a worse temper and more insomnia!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    If you have sides, your dose is high enough for good effect. You don't have to have the whole collection of sides... you say your aggression is up... good enough. If it gets out of hand, LOWER the dose by 10mg or so. No, don't bump it if you notice a difference. You will get good results where you are. JMO and YMMV of course.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Reported repeaters will be offended.
    -The Baron-
    Again, great post. Bro, why would you want to raise it? You already have sides, and trust me, they only get worse. Between 75-100mg, I couldn't take it nor could anyone around me!!! 50mg ED is a good dose especially if you don't have a lot of experience on it. Give it another week or so, your strength will be through the roof!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    Does the effectiveness of a compound have anything to do with how much you weigh? I weigh 230 could that be a reason I'm not getting any sides at 50mg ED? Is there a dosage to weight ratio? I've read to increase until you reach bearable sides.
    You already stated you have irritability along with insomnia. Weight has nothing to do with it. You can go higher, but you won't be a happy camper. Again, give it more time.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You already stated you have irritability along with insomnia. Weight has nothing to do with it. You can go higher, but you won't be a happy camper. Again, give it more time.
    I have temper but not insomnia. It seems to have the opposite effect on me. It makes me tired a a muthafugger. All I can do is sleep since I've started the tren . But yeah, I guess I wouldn't want to be anymore of a dick than I've been.

Kanukian is offline New Member

Smile Tren dosage

Im currently on a Tren only cycle 100mg eod, i am noticing some good lean gains, funny i havent had many sides, i sleep well and dont think im too irretated lol,my diet might not be to par, i eat well but maybe not wnough to be growing to the max potential of this but i am happy, i am 6'3 and 242lbs .. I will finish up at around 8 wks and plan on jumping on an EQ/Test cycle right away..

Gotta love the pump !

Thread Information