Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Samson7 is offline Member

Question Who has done a Low Dose cycle lately??

I am on 300mg of test a week and 200 mg of deca a week for 12 weeks. Just curious to see if anyone else has done something similar and what kind of gains did you get?

keep in mind i am an athlete so im not trying to bulk up too much

skitzo is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle looked like that but i used human gear and gained a good bit of muscle
    whice company are you planning on using

i have qv so def not human gear

slooby is offline Associate Member
    im only 250mg of test e right now for 12 weeks, just a little boost

im only 250mg of test e right now for 12 weeks, just a little boost
    how is that going for you?

tvd220 is offline Member
    hey im actually on the same exact cycle you are talking about right now.

test E 300mg a week
    deca 200mg a week
    im 5.8 175 pounds as of week 6

As of week 6, i have gained about 12 pounds, stregth has gone up a good amount, and the only side is back acne and oily skin. I started the deca late so it hasnt kicked in yet, but i am pleased so far with good results from very low dose. and the good thing is that you can run this for a long time because its a low dose.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The best thing about low dose cycles is that sides are practically non-existent. They also teach you discipline... low dose cycles require very careful attention to diet, training, and rest, for good results. You won't get hyoooge on those doses but you can grow and make some very noticeable body composition changes, especially early in your gear career.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

T Bone is offline Junior Member
    I did a low dose cycle last year.

Test E 375 mg/wk for 7 weeks
    Tren A 228 mg/wk for 6 weeks

I went from 172 to 197 by week seven with reduced body fat. Unfortunately I hurt my shoulder in the seventh week and that is why I had to cut it short. It was so obvious to everyone that I was juicing because of the weight I gained so fast and the quality of my gains. I could not believe the synergy between the two compounds in terms of strength and quality of lean mass.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    I am on 300mg of test a week and 200 mg of deca a week for 12 weeks. Just curious to see if anyone else has done something similar and what kind of gains did you get?
    is there a drug test possibility?

8-MAN is offline Associate Member
    A buddy of mine who is also an athlete swears by low dose cycles. I guess it depends on how your body reacts to certain dosages and what your goals are. He kept the doses low because he didn't want to gain too much...just wanted to get strong and pack on a couple lean pounds. I think he ran like 300-400 mgs of test per week. He gained like 15 lbs with some real good strength gains. I don't think that low of a dose would work as well on a person like me though.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    About 10-15 pounds it's hard to say with the water retention..It was actually a friend of mine I put on that exact cycle your on and he's real lean and tall..He filled up and looked great and he didn't even eat anymore protein then you would off cycle..But he's got great genetics..Anyways he's a boxer so he had to lose the weight when a fight came around, but the 10-15 pounds made him look like somebody you might take two looks at instead of the muscular "crackhead" look he's got going now..

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    About 10-15 pounds it's hard to say with the water retention..It was actually a friend of mine I put on that exact cycle your on and he's real lean and tall..He filled up and looked great and he didn't even eat anymore protein then you would off cycle..But he's got great genetics..Anyways he's a boxer so he had to lose the weight when a fight came around, but the 10-15 pounds made him look like somebody you might take two looks at instead of the muscular "crackhead" look he's got going now..
    Me myself I'll take a gram a wk/ please

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was 250mg test e only. I gained around 11 lbs. and it was clean muscle. I ran letro to ward off any water that I may have gained.

is there a drug test possibility?
    no im ok with that or i wouldnt do the deca or that type of test for that matter

ya im 6'2 190 just want to get to a solid 205 or so just want to stay lean and get stronger

jinos is offline Member
    Samson7, did you split the test to 2 shots per week or one shot per week?

-jinos

Samson7, did you split the test to 2 shots per week or one shot per week?

2 shots every 3.5 days

pcbboy is offline New Member
    I went with sust 250 every 7-10 days for 12 weeks. Week 1-4 i stacked it with dbol 30mg/day. Weeks 3 and 4 i was going up in weight quick on pretty much everything. Bench i was adding 10lbs per week, week 1 starting at 185 needing a spotter to 250 by week 8 or 9. Keep in mind that was 3 reps at 250 so that was pretty much my max. I'm sure in the right mindset i could have done more but not ever doing that much weight in my life i was intimitated. Before i started i cut my weight from 210 to 192 trying to shed some fat anticipating the dbol water retention. Also got my diet in line before starting about 1.4g protein per lb of body weight, no carbs, and lots of veggies and other good stuff. Today i weighed in at 225 i have been taking pictures to see my progress so let me know what you think. Not much change but just about where i want to be as far as gaining size. I'm in a position i don't want to balloon up to draw attention to myself. As for the pain of the injections that everyone talks about i didn't have any problems at all, just shot after a shower and used alcohol swabs on the site before injection. Sometimes left it a little bruised but that could have been eliminated by warming the sust before injecting also. Alternated glutes each week and keep in mind i absolutely hate needles with a passion. Anyways hopes this helps ya.

first pic taken feb 05
    sec pic taken aug 05

bf 24%?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who has done a Low Dose cycle lately??-pict0425.jpg   Who has done a Low Dose cycle lately??-pict0595.jpg  

cowboy60 is offline New Member
    hey, TheStudent, were you able to maintain that 11 lb gain after the cycle? like without hitting another cycle too soon???

znak is offline Senior Member
    I am older than most people on the board here. My cycles are typically in the 200-400 test, plus 200-400 deca range. I gain 7-10 pounds a cycle that I keep. I went 200>205, then 205>215, then 215>223. Not huge gains, but I am happy. I am talking quality muscle gains.

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    Would it be safe to say the lower the dose, the "Cleaner" amount of muscle you gain?
    is the "Quality" of the muscle better at low doses?

Thick911 is offline Junior Member
    ...At a lower dose your gains would come slower, does that mean that its easier to keep gains that are obtained at a slower pace with the proper PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Thick911
    ...At a lower dose your gains would come slower, does that mean that its easier to keep gains that are obtained at a slower pace with the proper PCT?

I think that you could make this conclusion. The closer you are to natty, the slower your gains come, but since they are built on a solid basis, you will keep them. That at least has been my experience.

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7

im doing 20mg of var and im geetting lean ass hell

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyefootball4
    im doing 20mg of var and im geetting lean ass hell

LOL. This is a joke, right?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Why would that be a joke? Thats supposed to be the most obvious affect of Var I know of. Also, I'm assuming that the duration Var can be used is dosage dependant? Is that true?

Also... I wouldn't see why a low dosage cycle would make gains more keepable... in fact, you might have no gaines to speak of at all if PCT goes poorly. Remember, you're going to be as difficult to "restart" after 10 weeks of test at 150mg a week as 500mg a week, excluding the additional time for it to clear out. The only difference is ... you'lll probably get more gains than you're likely to lose in the heavier version cycle.

Also, what is quality muscle vs. non-quality? Do you mean how lean it is? Cause allllll muscle is subject to catabolic wasting.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Why would that be a joke? Thats supposed to be the most obvious affect of Var I know of. Also, I'm assuming that the duration Var can be used is dosage dependant? Is that true?
    Unless you are a woman, why would you take 20 mg of var? The minimum dosage for a man in 40 mg.

That is like taking 5 mg of dbol for a bulking cycle.

Just don't make sense.

thestudent is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy60
    hey, TheStudent, were you able to maintain that 11 lb gain after the cycle? like without hitting another cycle too soon???
    Yes, In fact I put on a total of 13 and after pct I kept 11. I ran the same pct that one would advise for 500mg per week. It has been over two months sense then. I will be starting 500mg at the end of this month

Well, lets figure something out before going much further with this; does anyone have a basis for which they believe the toxicity of a 17AA oral is accrued? Is it duration, dosage, or duration times dosage? Because then we could really consider whether low dosage of Var is good or not.

obviously a lower dose of any oral is going to be easier on the liver and i dont know about var but id say that 40 mg is not going to be too very toxic or no one would take it. The duration definatley has something to do with it because thats how long your are keeping your liver under stress. But the post was about getting quality muscle gains 10-15 lbs with decent strength gains not toxicity vs non-toxicity. Plus the only reason i run low doses is because i need my flexibility...im more in it for the strength not the weight gain

Quote Originally Posted by znak
    Unless you are a woman, why would you take 20 mg of var? The minimum dosage for a man in 40 mg.

That is like taking 5 mg of dbol for a bulking cycle.

Just don't make sense.

Plus perception is reality...if he sees himself getting leaner and he feels its working at the dose he is running why question him???
    What works for you is not necessarily right for anyone else.

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    So, would one consider 400 mg test e / week (split into 2 shots / week)
    over 12 weeks a low dose cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    So, would one consider 400 mg test e / week (split into 2 shots / week)
    over 12 weeks a low dose cycle?
    most here would it is low. i only take 300mg test per week...but i do it because im an athlete not really a body builder. If you are just looking to put on size to look good then i would go with 400-500 mg/wk. If it is your first cycle 400mgs/wk will do you real well

Yup - 1st one - got everything in place and starting end of month

well what are your goals

Like you said - I'm looking to gain mainly in strength and would like to add 10 - 12 lbs of quality muscle mass.

Currently: 6'3" 210 lbs bf% 16 - 17 Been training naturally for about 5 years, weights and cardio. I've always been physically active and have always been a hard gainer. Made my best natural gains by cutting the # of training sessions and making the ones I do real intense and under an hour. Pay close attention to diet also. As I get older (closin in on 40) I find the gains are SOOO much harder to make.

Quote Originally Posted by CapnZ
    Like you said - I'm looking to gain mainly in strength and would like to add 10 - 12 lbs of quality muscle mass.

Currently: 6'3" 210 lbs bf% 16 - 17 Been training naturally for about 5 years, weights and cardio. I've always been physically active and have always been a hard gainer. Made my best natural gains by cutting the # of training sessions and making the ones I do real intense and under an hour. Pay close attention to diet also. As I get older (closin in on 40) I find the gains are SOOO much harder to make.
    Ya i can only imagine...im only in my 20's but ill be there sooner than i even know im sure. I say if you have your diet and training in check you will have great results from 400mgs/wk. Make sure you have your anti e's on hand and have you pct lined up before you start.

Yup - making up my list for ARR right now - everything will be in place befire I start for PCT.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information