Thread: eq and deca

zumaz is offline New Member

eq and deca

anyone try eq and deca stack without test and how did it workout?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    wow, that has to be crazy. I hope youre not talking out of personal experience.

zumaz is offline New Member
    no i haven't done it. I just read it in a post and a few guys said they liked it but it was off subject so not much more than that.

No Ive never done it, nor plan to. You gotta run test in there, and run either EQ OR deca not both. No test, no cycle

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    First I would definately use test at least in replacement doses (200-250mg weekly).

Next, anyone who says eq and deca are not good together has not used them together. I have been in several threads and when I ask those that dont like the combo if they have even used it all have said NO. So, we have two compounds that are similar because of anabolic to androgenic ratios. Eq is testosterone derived, Deca is a 19Nor derivitive... Using very high doses of each of these would cause some side effects associated with each. But... If you use both together you get the anabolic responce and a lessened chance of sides.

thejuiceisloose: Have you ran both even with test like I have?

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    I ran test enth 700 week with deca 400 a week and eq 400 a week best pumps i ever had veiny too. You gotta run test with it so you can still do the deed!!

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zumaz
    anyone try eq and deca stack without test and how did it workout?
    That is a BIG no no!!!

No, I didnt Mesomorphyl. However I did run a test and deca , and didnt really like the deca, like the EQ more. So IMO I figuered I personally wouldnt run them both since I didnt like one of them.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    No, I didnt Mesomorphyl. However I did run a test and deca, and didnt really like the deca, like the EQ more. So IMO I figuered I personally wouldnt run them both since I didnt like one of them.
    No flame buddy, my point was that most have a misconception that they somehow fight for the same receptors or something like that. I have done test/eq, test/deca , and test/deca/eq and the later worked far better. Again most that condemn the combo have not tried it. Maybe you should give her a try... pm me if you want to talk doses.

Bro Meso, I may take you up on that. Ive read about the misconception of how they may fight for receptors but I never believed it. I'll hit you up with a PM. Thx bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    test/deca /eq is much different than deca/eq....the first you would still have a functioning little man

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    deca and eq do fight for the same receptor. the AR receptor to be specific. so the rumor is true.

but what you may not know, is that test, dbol , halo, var, winny, OT, tren , et al... all fight for the AR as well. they all fight for the same receptor. but its not a problem. you have lots of receptors and each molecule doesnt hog it that long. plenty of room for sharing so to speak...

Thread Information