JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

Urgent: Cycle Advice Needed!

What's goin' on guys.

I appreciate you readin' this and hopefully one or more of you can offer up some good advice.
    This will be my third cycle. I have used Deca , Sust, EQ, and Winny-V in the past.

I am 22 yrs. old, 6'3, 208, about 12%-13% bf. I am strong, but more "massy" than defined, and I want that to change.
    Now, I know this will be criticized for being "weak" (no test) and expensive, but I feel pretty confident about this cycle, and I would like to get other people's advice and opinions on it.
    Keeping in mind my goals: 1) strength, 2) strength, 3) drop bf down to single digits, 4) gain muscle mass and lose fat so that I can stay around this same weight (205-210). If I can gain strength, get more ripped and hard, and shred some fat by replacing it with muscle, that would obviously be ideal.
    That being said, here is what I was thinking...

Var 60mg/ED weeks 1-8
    Clen starting at 40mcg/ED - up to 100mcg/ED weeks 1-3 or 6-8?
    Clomid 50mg/Ed weeks 9-11

ADDITIONALLY, these will be included:

(For Var) - Tribulus 5-8g/ED
    Avena Sativa 2-4g/ED
    Milk Thistle)
    (For Clen) - Potassium 200-400mg/ED
    Taurine 3-5g/ED
    Yohimbine when 3wk. clen cycle is done).

Plus 1-2 gallons of H20 daily (and i'll probably be taking tylenol for headaches, but hopefully I won't need it too often).

I will be on a high-protein, relatively low-carb diet, with 30 min. cardio 3 times a week, in addition to normal 5-day workout split.

OK, I think that's everything. Like I said, I would love some input/criticism/suggestions, etc. on this.
    I look forward to seeing what people think.

Also, VERY IMPORTANTLY, IF I were to add a test, would PROP be best? And if I were to add a test, what should I get for PCT (stick with the clomid) and should I run Nolva throughout? If so, dosages, etc.?

Thanks a lot everyone.

- JK
    Last edited by JKbaseball; 08-11-2005 at 10:49 PM.

Thread Information