signs of gyno 2months after cycle done?

Hey guys yesterday i was freaking out here is the thing i finished my 2nd cycle i took my last shot jun 7th & started the pct the otherday & everything went great keeped most of my gains no problem till yest i got my left nipple swolen burning so i took 60mg of nolve & today when i woke up i dont feel burn anymore but its still bigger than the other nipple so what i should do? should i continue my nolva if so how much should i take less than 60mg or more & btw should i get blood work done to see if i got maybe alot of estrogen flowing around? oh btw i did my gyno surgery last aug & the doc remover 1/4 the gland not all of it

thanks any input will be appreciated

anyone???

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Yes, keep the nolva at 60 until it subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yes, keep the nolva at 60 until it subsides.

thanks for the input bro but is it good sign that the burning gone? i just talked to my doc he knows that am on roids i just made an appointment with him next fri i'll keep the nolva till he see me

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Everyone seems to have different symptoms for gyno. Some start out by getting itchy or burning, others dont know until they have a lump. Yes, until everything looks normal I would stay at 60mg.

thx roidattack for the input am feeling better than yesterday no burn just still lil bigger

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    that nolv will take them down.it might take a few weeks but give it time.

jesse_james is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    that nolv will take them down.it might take a few weeks but give it time.
    I agree with this

thanks alot gxxr & jesse for the input am staying on nolva 60mg yest my nipple was hard burned like hell now no burn & shrunk just a little i think its working.i'll go next friday to my doc to get the blood work done after cycle i'll ask him to do

testosterone
    estrogen
    liver values
    cholesterol

is there anything more am missing??

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Blog Entries
    you might wont to do a sperm count also just make sure the r.n is hot.

hehe yea good idea since i started my clomid while am on pct i was blowin loads like hell i didnt want to stop clomid lol is that a good sign that my test is recovered isnt it? lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    hehe yea good idea since i started my clomid while am on pct i was blowin loads like hell i didnt want to stop clomid lol is that a good sign that my test is recovered isnt it? lol

no it wont tell you if test levels are back 100%. that is just from the clomid.

redman9 is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot gxxr & jesse for the input am staying on nolva 60mg yest my nipple was hard burned like hell now no burn & shrunk just a little i think its working.i'll go next friday to my doc to get the blood work done after cycle i'll ask him to do

testosterone
    estrogen
    liver values
    cholesterol

is there anything more am missing??

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    let us know what your doctor says homie..

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    no it wont tell you if test levels are back 100%. that is just from the clomid.

ic well i'll see how it goes with the test levels when i get my blood work done next friday

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Update on my condition

ic well i'll see how it goes with the test levels when i get my blood work done next friday

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Hey guys i just got back from the doc he was so freakin happy because my blood pressure was good he always was mad when i was on cycle because my bp was always high.about the gyno he told me its not estrogen related its prolactin he put me on bromo 2pill 1 in the morning & another on in the evening then he wrote me those blood tests

C.B.C
    F.S.H
    T.S.H
    T3
    T4
    L.H
    Estrogen
    Prolactin
    Testosterone
    Liver & Kidney values

btw am still wondering about that prolactin thing how it is possible to happen maybe because i used 300mg of deca in my cycle ??

the doc just called me & he told me not take the pills for the prolactin prob he told me lets wait & see how the results of the blood test & if what he said was right then he is going to put me on better medicen for the prolactin thing
    Last edited by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][; 08-12-2005 at 06:12 AM.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    how would he know its not estrogen related by just looking at it,what did you take during your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    how would he know its not estrogen related by just looking at it,what did you take during your cycle?
    actually bro i dont know how he came up with it but he told me not to take anything for it till he see the results. here is my cycle

1-4 dbol 40mg

1-15 test e 750mg

1-12- deca 300mg

12-15 winny 50mg ed

1-15 nolva 20mg

then pct the day after the winny shot it was great pct i nearly kept all my gains

i thought maybe the combination of deca/winny was bad choise because it may cause this prob what do you think devildog??

& another thing i think the doc is mistakin wht i though about it when i used 60mg of nolva the burning gone & it shrunk a little that means its estrogen related i have to wait & see the results

thanks

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thread Information