Thread: better cycle?

smiler is offline Senior Member

better cycle?

ok i take test cyp (600 mg ew) have been for almost a year..dr. prescribed. i am an old fart, almost 40 so its cool. i added deca 400mg ew. have some d-bol laying around but didn't take it at the begining of the cycle because i'm not so interested in "fast" results. so this is what i'm going to do. i just got to my 4th week deca, i now will add the d-bol to increase strenghth for 4 weeks. my reasoning is simple...the deca is just getting ready to "kick in" so since i want to keep most gains adding d-bol now to increase strenghth= good gains. yes after cycle i will stay on test, about 300 mg ew i think. well??

anyone tried this?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as doing dbol , i have only used it as a kickstart...and i have no experience w year round test

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    as far as doing dbol, i have only used it as a kickstart...and i have no experience w year round test
    thats how i used it b4 also but i just lose the gains. i think taking it now will increase my stength right as the deca is taking effect...we will see

no opinions on this?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Test + Deca + dbol = bloat
    Anti-e's suggested nolva @ 10mg ED, either Anastrozole or Letrozole or Exemestane.

Dbol will give rapid gains at any point during your cycle. I prefer to use dbol at the very beginning.

A) To get things rolling while waiting for the longer esters to build up.
    B) In the hope of keeping as much of the aforementioned rapid gains as possible I.E. the length of the cycle will hopefully lessen the usual loss of gains preceding a course of dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Test + Deca + dbol = bloat
    Anti-e's suggested nolva @ 10mg ED, either Anastrozole or Letrozole or Exemestane.

Dbol will give rapid gains at any point during your cycle. I prefer to use dbol at the very beginning.

A) To get things rolling while waiting for the longer esters to build up.
    B) In the hope of keeping as much of the aforementioned rapid gains as possible I.E. the length of the cycle will hopefully lessen the usual loss of gains preceding a course of dbol.
    yes i know all these things...a-dex .5mg ed a-dex is by far the king imo

Thread Information