needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

2 Weeks of Winny + Clen

Been bulking for ages now on my cycle of sust deca and dbol , just about come to the end of it and i go on holiday in three weeks so im going to run some winny and clen for 2 weeks see if i can cut up a bit or if not even hardening up a little will do. Do you think 14 days of winny will do anything ?

jesse_james is offline Member
    No I would run it atleast 5-6 weeks to see any effects

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    why run winny for only 2 weeks? you need longer than that IMO

well i cant u see as i then go on holiday for a weeek and dont want to risk taking anything with me...

But im going to carry on with the winny into PCT when i get back and clen for its anti catabolic effects

Im going to run the 2 week of winny anyway in the hope that it will harden and cut me a little bit, do you guys think it will do anything 50mg a day winny for 14 days with 100mcg of clen

P.S - Iv also got some letro on the way - would taking this along with 2 weeks of winny and clen cut me up as 2 weeks of letro from what iv read should get rid of most of my bloat

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    well i cant u see as i then go on holiday for a weeek and dont want to risk taking anything with me...

But im going to carry on with the winny into PCT when i get back and clen for its anti catabolic effects

Im going to run the 2 week of winny anyway in the hope that it will harden and cut me a little bit, do you guys think it will do anything 50mg a day winny for 14 days with 100mcg of clen
    i think you would see very minimal results from 2 weeks of winny. i'd save the winny and just go for the clen. you should see far more cutting results from the clen than winny and it's cheaper.

can visable results be seen from 2 weeks of clen ?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't speak for Clen , but 2 weeks of Winstrol is a total waste. Save what you have and wait to get more.

dragon69 is offline Member
    I think it will take awhile for the winstrol to kick in, not sure how long though.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks of clen will give you visible results. You will look noticeably slimmer, even if your weight doesn't go down much. Clen is wierd like that.

Thread Information