RiptUp is offline Junior Member

Airmidex and A-Bombs

Anyone used arimidex with a bombs?

I was planning on kick starting a cycle with 15 drol, 50mg per day for 15 days. I'm hoping this will keep down the water as well as prevent any gyno symptoms.

I've also read it's a good Idea to run winny with the drol. Is that really a good idea? They're both 17 aa's, I'll be taking milk thistle and ala, and it's only for 15 days.

I plan to finish the cycle with 50mg winny tabs for the last two weeks but I'll be off orals for 4-5 weeks after the 15 drol.

I was planning on .25mg arimidex ed or eod. and/or 25mg winny ed. The only oil I'll be using will be either eq or deca , depending on what's available.

Anyone with any suggestions?

bump for some comments...

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro!...I'm taking the bombs right now at 150mgs/day and arimidex at .5/day along with testoviron and EQ, I'll be switching to 100mgs/day of winnie and 100mgs/day of fina.

I'm taking the bombs for the first 6 weeks along with test,eq and t3,clen ...and i'm holding virtually no water at all...and I'm not losing any muscle mass either...I've dropped 16lbs now in the first 4 weeks...I' am doing cardio 4 times a week and slowly reducing my carbs by 10% a week until I start to feel like S@#T or lose to much strength and energy.So even though abombs aren't considered a good choice for cutting there working well at keeping my muscle while taking t3.

Hope this helps!

Mallett, what brands are you using? I've got all **.

Just curious, sound good though!

I think I'll go with .25mg though since dosages are much lower.

Anyone else?

I've got the Anapolon 50...I tell you I can hardly finish eating a single meal without my jaw muscles being extremely pumped!
    I'm using **'s EQ though and Arimidex ...no complaints so far!

What's your cycle gonna look like?

flex321 is offline Member
    ive been taking 25mg/ed drol for almost a week now, and up maybe 3 lbs at most. 150mg/ed is alot IMO.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    amerdriex has not benfits for A50, winny may help, a50 cause projesterone(sp) gyno, doesn't convert to estrogen like test/d-ball/eq.... so if cutting a50 plus winny MAY help keep water down some.

Ya I'm taking the arimidex to combat the water retention from the testoviron mainly...I didn't feel like taking prop ED for 12 weeks and I'm starting the winnie in another 2 weeks with the fina!

E.C., Thats what I though, maybe I'll throw in the winny tabs with the A50's and then again at the end of the cycle. I'll do the arimidex with the d bol & Eq.

Thread Information