cjduncs is offline Junior Member

Help....Chest problem

I am on week 5 of sus 500 mg/wk and deca 300 mg/wk. I have seen great gains so far and am happy with my results, but I am having trouble working out my chest. After the first chest exercise I do, usually bench my shoulders give out for the rest of the work out making it difficult to work chest to failure for the rest of the workout. I usually like to get 15 sets in for chest, but my workouts the past couple weeks haven't felt like chest was trained as hard as it could've been. I had this problem slightly before the juice, but its really intensified while on my cycle. Anyone have advice on how to rlly get a good chest workout with this shoulder pain??? I am thinking about maybe doing uper chest one day a short intense workout maybe 6-8 sets and then a few days after that working middle chest short and intensely 6-8 sets. This way I can hit the chest twice and week and try to advoid the shoulder pain with short chest workouts.

Spyder is offline Member
    I'm experiencing similar problems, i'm also in week 5 of my cycle(dbol /test e). My shoulders and fore arms are not coping well with all the strength gain and water retention from the past 5 weeks, it's come to a point where i cannot work out at all after the first muscle has been worked. What i did is change my workout routine, so i'm working out only one muscle per day, and to compensate for it im having no days off, it seems to be working, better then not working out at all i guess.

Spyder is offline Member
    When i work my legs, abs, calves and neck i don't have this problem so i train them all on the same day. As for Upper body, i do chest one day, then biceps the next day, then triceps the day after and so on

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this belongs in the workout forum

Thread Information