Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Niklas_aa is offline New Member

Unhappy Hard to breath and pain in heart

Hello everyone!
    I tryed my first injection yesterday at 12 am. Everything went fine with the aspirate and so on. I took 0,5 ml like as I should do. Three hours after injection when I was lying in the sun I felt that it was really hard to get any breath. I got panic and was all white in the head and felt dizzy. (My friend toke the same thing and he felt fine). Becouse we got so afraid we drove to the hospital but when we were outside it started to feel a little better so I didnt want to go in. So we drove back, and I lay down on the bed and just rested. I felt my heart is pumping more than it use to do, and its like I got some fever. All day I felt hard to breath, and when i was going to sleep my friend stayed with me if something went wrong at the night. Now its the day after (24 hours since injection) And its still hard to breath, and Im still really worried about my body.. What do you think happened to my body? This is the only place I can get got advices. I dont know the name of the thing we used, but its very good stuff, and about 10 other friends got really good results with no sideeffects of it.
    This is really sad for me, becouse we have waited for the cycle for about 3 month, and when I finally got it, I got really sick and feel that I never want to try again (I really want to do it, but Im afraid that my lungs/heart or body is injured) Please help me, should I rest for some more days, or shall I go to hospital?
    Sorry for my bad english
    /Regards

Jsik98 is offline Member
    No offense, but how the hell do you NOT know what you injected into your body?? My guess is it's either tren , deca , EQ, or winny... You must've hit a vein on the way out (or in, even though you said you aspirated......might've overlookd it) and your blood will carry the substace right to the lungs. I believe this only happens with progestins (not sure about that), but I know for sure this is very common with deca and tren. For some reason you lungs react to the chemical and tighten up causing many to get a cough reffered to as "tren cough." In a nutshell, you'll be fine, and you didn't mess your body up. I have friends who've done this many times cause they don't aspirate (I always tell them they're stupid and should 'for the record'!) and they're still around so don't worry, you're not gonna die! Next time make sure you properly aspirate before pushing the substance, and if you see even a little blood, then relocate pin.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    I dony know the name of the thing we used
    WTF.......
    my 1st question WAS going to be what are you taking... You dont know what you are injecting into your body what are you thinking, thats the 1st thing you are going to have to find out before any one can help you.
    I sugest speaking to your mate ASAP about what exactly it is you are taking...
    Anyway it sounds like a panic attack to me but i wouldnt take any chances

Its new stuff that came out for 3 month ago. As I sayd, 10 of friends that I know have done their cycles of it, no sideeffects like mine, and good results. So its not like I injected some stuff that i dont know whats in it, I know everything about it, but not the name! The wierd thing is that I really aspirated, and no blood came out, just vakuum. So I thought I was good to go! Thanks for more replies!

Jsik98 is offline Member
    What kind of steroid is it? How often must you inject it?

"For some reason you lungs react to the chemical and tighten up causing many to get a cough reffered to as "tren cough." In a nutshell"

It sounds possible, but I didnt have any cough at all? Just really hard to breathe, and pain in my heart

"What kind of steroid is it? How often must you inject it?

3 times/week, 6 week cycle

So its not like I injected some stuff that i dont know whats in it, I know everything about it, but not the name!
    if you know everything about it
    then as jsik98 said
    What kind of steroid is it? How often must you inject it?
    give us some info so we can help you out

Quote Originally Posted by Niklas_aa
    "What kind of steroid is it? How often must you inject it?

3 times/week, 6 week cycle
    thats not much info at all on anything.....

what kind of steroid is it what does it have an effect on in your body?

Im sorry, Im really new to all this.. On the bottle it says :
    Trenbolone Acetate
    But my friend that got the stuff sayd that it was new stuff, 3 month old in Sweden. First its slim up your body, then the 4-5 week you get really big.You take 0.5 ml per time, and 3 times a week. Its really hard as a newbie to post some correct info. But I just wanted to know what has happened to my body overall, and Im glad for all answers

hey sorry man had to leave the house for a bit had to take care of sum stuff.
    i don't know that much about trenbolone acetate (Tren ), i had a quick read in the steroid profiles forum it looks like a very strong steroid and 1 that i wouldn't have picked for a 1st cycle and without doing a bit more research, sorry i cant be of more assistance there are alot well educated members on here that could help you more than me....
    good luck and make sure you do some research on what you are putting into your body and exactly how it works and the sides you may experiance from it

1819 is offline Senior Member
    my advice would be to stop. you cant take something because 10 friends took it and had good results. you've done no research, you dont know what you're taking, you dont know how to take it. what about pct? what are your stats? workout history? goals? etc... take some time. do your homework and then decide if steroids might be good for you. this kina stuff fvckin blows my mind.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Tren can cause pretty harsh sides and you may be experienceing them, but I would say you are a rules person who is having a panic attack over what you did. People I know who have hit a vein say the sides of that are almost instantaneous, not a couple hrs later. Quit what your doing, wait awhile it should settle down soon, tren has a short half-life. And then start doing research and do a good beginner cycle, which most everyone I know would say does not include tren. Also, you might just want to get a good physical with an ekg to make sure you dont have an underlying heart defect, it's happened before.

falker is offline Associate Member
    Kinda sounds like he had an anxiety attack. Am I reading this properly? He got some tren from a friend and took it without knowing what it does? No test? I bet there;s no PCT involved either. And we wonder why steroids have a bad name!
    Peeps like this take it and freak out...another statistic for the negative side of steroids.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    As I sayd, 10 of friends that I know have done their cycles of it, no sideeffects like mine, and good results. So its not like I injected some stuff that i dont know whats in it, I know everything about it, replies!
    if 10 of your freinds jumped off a bridge, would you do it too??

look, it sounds like your foreighn.. i'm sure in your country a tren only first cycle is common, but it's a big mistake.. there are prbably about 15 side effects that i could list.. you should get off and do some research, but your a grown man so do what ever it is you want.

G-13 is offline Member
    im glad your alright, tren isnt the first thing you should be shooting bro...you had some kind of reaction, maybe anxiey or panic attack. you'll be fine just dont shoot it again..

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Discontinue use. Why are you using steroids when you obviously know nothing about them? Also, tren is definately not for the first time user. What are you trying to accomplish, goals? What are your stats?

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Surely discontinue the use and research for more knowledge. Don´t do it because others have done man... Research... You can have a great knowledge from here, and can ask questions, but please, research before injecting anything to your body.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    Its new stuff that came out for 3 month ago. As I sayd, 10 of friends that I know have done their cycles of it, no sideeffects like mine, and good results. So its not like I injected some stuff that i dont know whats in it, I know everything about it, but not the name! The wierd thing is that I really aspirated, and no blood came out, just vakuum. So I thought I was good to go! Thanks for more replies!
    sounds to me like you did indeed shoot some stuff that you didnt know what was in it

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    my goodness is all i can say..
    dv

Nicklas started this thread about 10 days ago-any updates from you man? Are you alive and well? Anyone know what happened to him?

TheLicencee. is offline New Member
    Just going to start new post here.
    From what you all no if injections are not done properly infections and abscesses can occur on the injetion site.
    Steroids should only be injected into the muscle,the best place is the buttocks
    Dont inject more than 2mls of flude into one muscle area at a time
    Another one does use same same site more than twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by TheLicencee.
    Just going to start new post here.
    From what you all no if injections are not done properly infections and abscesses can occur on the injetion site.
    Steroids should only be injected into the muscle,the best place is the buttocks
    Dont inject more than 2mls of flude into one muscle area at a time
    Another one does use same same site more than twice a week
    Holy Fu**in sh*t, is this cat the Cheif of the No Get Um tribe?

You ****ing Spam

War
    ****1ng Mother ****er

Look you fu**ing IAN, shut the **** up and read to learn, as I do, or get lost! You can read can't you, we know you can't spell for shit but maybe just maybe you know how to read!

Dont
    I Miss Typed A Word That A ****ing Crime Partypoy

I am out of this juvenile BS, it would be nice for a mod to read all of your posts and BAN your ass! But that is up to them, as for you 19yr old Dr ball-licker tranny, one can only hope you grow up.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like it could've been anaphylactic shock. this is what happens to some people when they inject AAS into their body. a lot of times the people are allergic to the oil the AAS is suspended in, or it might be that you are a sensitive indiviual. This is why we ALWAYS say RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR CYCLE. Umm, and tren should not be the first AAS you use in your first cycle.

I Agree
    Shortie Has A English Class Tomorow He's Always Jacked Up
    What A Crazy Guy Its A Shame Hes Gay Because I Like Him HE LOVES BARTS ARSE CRACK

Shortie Has A English Class Tomorow He's Always Jacked Up
    What A Crazy Guy Its A Shame Hes Gay Because I Like Him HE LOVES BARTS ARSE CRACK
    This looks like a futile attempt to increase his posts...take the shit talking somewhere else please.

By the way TheLicencee, is that your car in your avatar?

No................................................ ........
    Iv Got 3 Cars Im Banned Tho

Why You Got A Problem Fagit I Shoot People That Have Mother Fcuker

I HATE 1 THING MORE THAN ANYTHING DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WELL IM TALKING ABOUT ARSE L1CKERS YOU CANT BEAT THEM WHATSOEVER NOS OFF

Why You Got A Problem Fagit I Shoot People That Have Mother Fcuker
    Hmmm, how to adress this...
    First of all pally boy, I was trying to stop another thread from starting that is no more then a piss match of virtual reality words between two people who will never meat, so why talk shit? There's no point unless you're insecure about yourself.
    Second, I was asking a genuine question about the car in your avatar, but by the way you responded to it I can already tell you're insecure. Congrats on having 3 cars, though. Are they all HONDAS? I don't care for hondas much at all.
    Thirdly, you need to take an anger managment class. "I shoot people that have mother fcuker"? What the hell is that supposed to mean. Come and try it buddy boy. PLEASE.

I HATE 1 THING MORE THAN ANYTHING DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WELL IM TALKING ABOUT ARSE L1CKERS YOU CANT BEAT THEM WHATSOEVER NOS OFF
    I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Look you think i drive hondas yeh im 19 d1ck i got bling bling i aint stupid to say my name at this time you know what sh1t goes down and who is insecure why do fagits say that .
    go bac to your 90k mumys house
    gangster boy

thats because you do the licking all the time

gangster boy
    I'm confused, when did you get the impression that I'm a gangster? I just like violence. You should know though that I feel guns are for pussies. On another note. This shit is getting out of hand. If you want to continue this, please take it to the lounge. This forum is for AAS discussions. Obvesously, since you've not done a cycle and only have 4 months of training, you should probably be in the diet forum, and perhaps try the workout forums, educational forums wouldn't hurt either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information