Thread: anadrol 75

raza2145 is offline New Member

anadrol 75

I bought some anadrol 75 QV in Mexico, and just started taking it yesterday. This is not my first cycle, nor is it my first time taking anadrol 75. How ever this time I started with just anadrol, I have nothing else yet...I plan on taking for 30-40 days pending on if I decide to take more than 1 a day. I realize I will need clomid. I am really strapped for cash, but I want to maintain some of my gains. Can I wait till day 25-35 to start something else when I have extra $. Is clomid illegal, I have been told there are plenty of sights that only sell post cycle gear with no consiquances. Also I have a family member at the vitiman store, and get protien for half price. I weigh 185, and am 5' 9''. How much protien can I take with anadrol.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you do realize that drol is quite harsh on the liver for starters? So if youre going to take it you best get some good liver protectants like milk thistle, liv 52, or R-ALA. Second, you should not be running drol by itself. Drol will put on some size and bloat the hell out of you and then most of the gains will be lost since they are water. If you want to help solidify your gains you need to run test with it. Run test e 10-12 weeks and use the drol to kickstart for the first 4 weeks. PCT supplies can be obtained by clicking the flashing banner in the upper right hand corner of this window. Its best to wait until you have all the necessary gear and PCT supplies on hand before starting any cycle

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Anadrol only? for 30 to 40 days? I say do some reasearch bro!

Thank you for quick reply. I do have milk thistle, and iplan on drinking 1-1 1/2 gallons a day. At 185 lbs how much protien can I take a day?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Anadrol only? for 30 to 40 days? I say do some reasearch bro!

i know right! The scary part is he said this isnt his first cycle nor his first time w/ drol!!!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Raza, what exactly are your goals?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    350 grams of protein a day is a good goal. Try to get some QV test e or any kind of test to go with drol. You get it cheap down in Mex. Serious, don't waste your cycle on doing such a highly androgenic oral without test. You won't get that huge drop off, depressive state that drol puts you in after dicontinuance if you stack test then proper PCT.

I would really split 75mg drol pills in half and take that once a day. That's plenty. 75mg drol is like 15 dbols all at once.

I dont plan on just these. My last cycle was
    anadrol day1-30
    sust-day 1-45
    fina, eq, day 45-75
    winny-50-90
    here is the part I really question I took just one cc od deca 300 a week for 10 weeks after and didnt feel like I lost any thing. I also took the clomid after every thing.
    I did this cycle before last summer, and it was a job requirment for me to be in exelant shape. I worked as a bartender at a guy strip club, and had to keep my shirt off for the ladies. That was a year ago, and since work has closed, and my motivation fell. Money is a big part of this next cycle I dont have. I plan on running more with the anadrol. I guess it will be test. Any other sugestions? Also that one cc a week of deca 300 could that help you come off?

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    your takin gear for quite o long time each cycle why?

the cycle I took last year was 90 days. I did go over that by 10 weeks but only 300 mgs of deca once a week.
    The cycle I am starting now, I want to last 2-3 months

Quote Originally Posted by raza2145
    I dont plan on just these. My last cycle was
    anadrol day1-30
    sust-day 1-45
    fina, eq, day 45-75
    winny-50-90
    here is the part I really question I took just one cc od deca 300 a week for 10 weeks after and didnt feel like I lost any thing. I also took the clomid after every thing.
    sorry, bro that last cycle was quite poor that you did. Why did you stop the sust after 45 days? Then you ran tren and eq for 30 days? Eq needs to be run at least 12 weeks and tren should always be run w/ test. There are much better ways to plan out cycles. Do some research on how to cycle properly first and make sure you have all the necessary gear on hand before you start anything

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    test to a bb is like flour to a baker. It goes with everything.....

Try mixing your highly androgenic gear with the (test) with your higher anabolic Tren ) and then shorten your cycles a bit.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    bro, slow down here! YOU NEED TO DO MORE RESEARCH IMO!!! I really dont like reading threads where peole are not fully knowledgable about what they are taking/doing/trying to do etc. Rule one make sure you have all your gear at the begining of your cycle, also know exactly what you are running in what doses for how long etc. this rule applies only if you already understand diet and training and have maxed out your genetic potential..I am not trying to flame bro I just worry about a lot of things when I read these threads. I worry about your body for one and secondly I worry that these kind of decisions distort and tarnish the image of steroids today, and there is a lot of heat on right now. IMO I would try to do some more homework and realize that gear is not the magic potion to pack on meat, training/diet/sleep are

Well said bittapart you don't need such high doses and long cycles you will soon outweigh the good effects with side effects.

Thread Information