Montgomery is offline Associate Member

should I front load

Hey boys, starting a cycle later this evening and it looks like this:

weeks 1-6: test prop 100mg EOD
    weeks 1-9: winny depot 25 mg ED
    weeks 1-12: nolva 20mg ED
    weeks 7-10: clomid 50mg ED

I'm running the test for a very short while, as you can see, because I'm worried about several side effects. I used to get the odd pimple on my back in high school so I want to be slow with that. Anyway, I'm wondering if I should front load my test and do 200 mg EOD for the first 2 doses or so to get my levels peaked faster. Thinking if it takes me 2 or 3 doses to get up to peak levels only shooting 100mg EOD I'm somewhat wasting in the first week, no? Anyhow, tell me what you guys think.

Montgomery

test prop is fast acting you dont need to frontload it frontloading for like test e & c they are not fast acting, 2nd thing extend the prop to 10wks some acne on the back doesnt matter IMHO

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

thanks bro

btw bro if you do ed shots of prop it wil be better than eod more stable blood levels= less sides like gyno & acne.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

your welcome bro

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for a start you should run the prop till week 9 otherwise you are runnin the winny alone for 3 weeks with no test,not good mate!

why no good to run winny alone? I know guys who ran a winny only cycle and made some good gains (8-12 lbs of lean mass, and wicked strength gains). The reason I'm running the winny off the end is for two reasons: one is to help me keep everything I gained with the test, and two is to cut at the end of the cycle. Is that still erroneous thinking?

Montgomery

i know what your talking about but some people when they use lets say winny or eq alone without test the get shut down hard & then lose the sex drive so its better to be safe than sorry personally its ok for me if i ran eq or winny alone i never lost my sex drive mine was through the roof if its dbol or test everyone is different bro better be safe than sorry.

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

thanks alot bro, you're very helpful as usual. Like how you take the time to understand what a guy is asking, and respond with a tailored response. Lots of guys on here just regurgitate what they read and it barely even applies to what's being asked. So thanks again dude.

Montgomery

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    thanks alot bro, you're very helpful as usual. Like how you take the time to understand what a guy is asking, and respond with a tailored response. Lots of guys on here just regurgitate what they read and it barely even applies to what's being asked. So thanks again dude.

Montgomery
    what are you sayin man no probs just tryin o help u know when i first came here i knew nothing about how to cycle & the other baiscs so the ppl here helped me alot so am just trying to return the favor good luck with your cycle & keep me updated about your progress ok?

good luck,

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Thread Information