zumaz is offline New Member

proviron vs nolvadex

whats better for a test cyle and why?

i dont think there is better both of them work well when they used together as an anti-estrogen

btw for better info read both nolva & proviron profile on AR that would help

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zumaz
    whats better for a test cyle and why?
    As I understand it Proviron stops the test converting to estrogen and the nolvadex stops the estrogen binding to the estrogen receptor. I agree that using them together would really keep estrogen under control. If you can't afford both just take Nolva but make sure you keep your estrogen in check somehow.....otherwise you might be buying urdrlg your first bra.....
    Cheers
    S

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    As I understand it Proviron stops the test converting to estrogen and the nolvadex stops the estrogen binding to the estrogen receptor. I agree that using them together would really keep estrogen under control. If you can't afford both just take Nolva but make sure you keep your estrogen in check somehow.....otherwise you might be buying urdrlg your first bra.....
    Cheers
    S
    well said. If one is prone to gyno, I would suggest nolva&proviron, nolva and ldex/adex or letro if its really bad

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I personally dont use provirion....... I use nolva and have l-dex on hand for bloat...... You can use either one in place of the other and use them both during PCT........ I am prone to gyno and only take 10mgs per day of nolva while on cycle and have no problems......

Thread Information