Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KaevurMati is offline Associate Member

Angry Dianabol DOES NOT seem to kick in.

I am using Dianabol and some Anavar to kick in my cycle. So far I've taken Dianabol for 5 days 30 mg ED and Anavar for 7 days 40 mg ED. The cycle also consists of Test E and Equipoise , I've taken these for 7 days.

Today I was hoping a kick-in. I hit gym with usual warm-up and stuff, but wasn't able to lift more than last months before the cycle, although I was very motivated today. All I felt while training was very hard headache due to higher blood pressure probably and pain in stomach. I started running liver protection after workout. But I'm very worried about the blood pressure.

Is this normal? And how long does it usually take Dianabol to kick in? Does sides like higher blood pressure and stuff usually appear before the strength & mass kick in?

Thanks in advance to everyone who can help.

j-dog is offline Associate Member
    sounds a bit extreme do you know your source well?

Quote Originally Posted by j-dog
    sounds a bit extreme do you know your source well?
    Yes, the source is OK.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    d-bol and var ok so you dont know what your doing there.

what is your food and water intake like.

also i would have to ??? your gear.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why both dbol and var to kick start your cycle?

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    who takes dbol and var together????

Hoped to get some helpful answers actually.

So. Some people here are saying that if I wouldn't use Anavar , Dianabol had kicked in today and I wouldn't have higher blood pressure and hard headache?

palumbo is offline Member
    two orals together is a no no too hard on ur body drop one or the other

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    d-bol and var ok so you dont know what your doing there.

what is your food and water intake like.

also i would have to ??? your gear.
    300g protein / 500g carbs / 100g fat a day, been like that for long time before cycle. Today I ate like usually.

EDIT: Now on cycle it is 360g protein a day.
    Last edited by KaevurMati; 08-10-2005 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    two orals together is a no no too hard on ur body drop one or the other
    OK.. It is too hard for liver, I agree. But it shouldn't kick in slower than it would when I ran Dianabol only? Or am I wrong?

If Anavar is causing the delay in kicking in, I will drop it IMMEDIATELY.

Taurus is offline Member
    there is no need to take dbol and var together... very harsh on the liver... but either way, u should have noticed some strength gains... when i use dbol i can feel it within days.... i question the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    but either way, u should have noticed some strength gains... when i use dbol i can feel it within days....
    That's what I'm trying to say. Or has anyone experinece that 2 orals is slowing down kick-in?

typically dbol is used for putting on size where var is more of a cutting and hardening drug, however taking dbol w/ var defeats the purpose of taking var b/c dbol gives you lots of water retention, which is something you do want when you take var. Plus taking to orals at the same time isnt the best thing for you liver either.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    Hoped to get some helpful answers actually.

So. Some people here are saying that if I wouldn't use Anavar, Dianabol had kicked in today and I wouldn't have higher blood pressure and hard headache?
    When someone tells you it should kick in. this dose not mean you going to feel it like a kick in the ass. All compounds need to work there way into your system. You have been on d-bol for 5 day now. The first thing you should feel is a little more pump in the muscle. If you like to see if you feel that do a bi work our. You will feel d-bol give you more strength buy 1.5 weeks. It also is going to go up slow.

I do have to say the var is a total was. It might also be hindering the strength increase from the d-bol.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I would give atleast 2 weeks for the orals to fully kick in. I have been on Tbol 40mg/ED for 14 days and have only just started noticing any changes in strength and pump in the gym. Dbol and Tbol are very similar compounds, this is why I suggest you wait 14 days.

Have you run Dbol before? I experienced headaches for the first week and now they have subsided. You must leave sufficient time for your body to adapt to the new chemical its been introduced too. 5 days isnt sufficient time IMHO.

Also running 2 orals isnt advised, due to the increase in blood pressure you will experience. It may be worth getting your blood pressure checked out and may also be worth getting full bloodwork done if these symptoms continue.

When someone tells you it should kick in. this dose not mean you going to feel it like a kick in the ass. All compounds need to work there way into your system. You have been on d-bol for 5 day now. The first thing you should feel is a little more pump in the muscle. If you like to see if you feel that do a bi work our. You will feel d-bol give you more strength buy 1.5 weeks. It also is going to go up slow.

I do have to say the var is a total was. It might also be hindering the strength increase from the d-bol.
    Alright.. If Anavar is just a waste, it is good. I don't care about money as much as I care about health. But are you sure that Anavar MIGHT hinder the strength increase from the d-bol? Has anyone else experiences with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I would give atleast 2 weeks for the orals to fully kick in. I have been on Tbol 40mg/ED for 14 days and have only just started noticing any changes in strength and pump in the gym. Dbol and Tbol are very similar compounds, this is why I suggest you wait 14 days.

Have you run Dbol before? I experienced headaches for the first week and now they have subsided. You must leave sufficient time for your body to adapt to the new chemical its been introduced too. 5 days isnt sufficient time IMHO.

Also running 2 orals isnt advised, due to the increase in blood pressure you will experience. It may be worth getting your blood pressure checked out and may also be worth getting full bloodwork done if these symptoms continue.
    Are orals worse for blood pressure than injectables? If it is so, I hadn't added Dbol / Anavar to the cycle in case I had known that.

PS. Sorry for my english. Hope you understood.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Orals will not work against eachother, but will double team your liver... If you want that kick in the gym try bumping it up to 35-40mg and take one hour before your workout. Injectables are easier on your system, well non-17AA type.

Hope this answers your questions.

Are orals worse for blood pressure than injectables? If it is so, I hadn't added Dbol / Anavar to the cycle in case I had known that.

PS. Sorry for my english. Hope you understood.
    dbol is much worse for your bp than anavar b/c dbol causes lots of water retention. People typically run var at the end of a cycle to help harden them up

Blog Entries
    Alright.. If Anavar is just a waste, it is good. I don't care about money as much as I care about health. But are you sure that Anavar MIGHT hinder the strength increase from the d-bol? Has anyone else experiences with it?
    as for your helth you will be five. just keep the var for the end of a cycle.

Ok, I'm getting confused now. Some say here that orals do not work against each other, some claim that they do. I still don't get it if the delay in kicking in has something to do with 2 orals at a time...

Also.. I've done anavar for 7 days now, exactly a week. If I stop it today, will the results suffer or go better? Also, does it make blood pressure a bit lower if I drop Anavar (my 2nd oral) now?

Main thing.. Is it OK at all to drop it Anavar now when I've ran it for a week?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Ok, I'm getting confused now. Some say here that orals do not work against each other, some claim that they do. I still don't get it if the delay in kicking in has something to do with 2 orals at a time...

Also.. I've done anavar for 7 days now, exactly a week. If I stop it today, will the results suffer or go better? Also, does it make blood pressure a bit lower if I drop Anavar (my 2nd oral) now?

Main thing.. Is it OK at all to drop it Anavar now when I've ran it for a week?
    Keep the Dbol at the same dosage run for the first 4 weeks as a jumpstart. Stop the Var immediately and run it for the last 4 or 6 weeks of your cycle.

How about working against each other etc?

two orals will not work against each other and hinder your gains or cause it to take longer to kick in. They will stress the liver way more than it should.

The high bp can be caused from water retention from dbol and test. Are you taking an anti e or help combat the bloat? If not, that will help.

I dont see any problem w/ stopping the var now. If you want, you can run it at the end of your cycle instead. However, I dont believe its a good idea to run two orals in the same cycle.

Some say here that orals do not work against each other, some claim that they do.
    Orals do not work against eachother... I think for what each one is typically used for is contrary to a certain goal... That would be like saying two injectables at the same time will work against eachother... NOT

I hope you are using an injectable(testosterone ).

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok, lets start from the beginning. DBOL is used to jumpstart a cycle while the longer acting esters (such as test, deca ) kick in. Same holds true for VAR but a lot of guys like to run VAR at the end. They both do 2 different things. Now, DBOL can sometimes take over 10 days for you to feel it kick in. Like everyone said, VAR and DBOL together makes NO SENSE? you either do one or the other!!!! Give it a few more days. How much do you trust your source? I have tried DBOL 2 different times and I never really reacted well to it. I saw no strength gains and didn't gain one pound of water weight. (and YES, My sources are 100% legit). So, everyone will react differently

Are you splitting up your dose throughout the day? DBOL has a half life of roughly 4.5 hours, so you need to split up your dose....

I'm taking D-bol in 3 splits - In the morning, early afternoon (before workout) and an hour before sleep.

My source is a very respected and honest person, I doubt that he would sell fake stuff. The dianabol I'm using is Methandrostenolone by Russian pharmacy Akrikhin (exp date 11.2008).

Also.. Gsxxr said something about water intake. Should I increase, decrease or keep it same as usual while on D-bol?

By the way. I've heard that gains suffer a bit if you are taking Anti E-s while on the cycle. Is this true?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm taking D-bol in 3 splits - In the morning, early afternoon (before workout) and an hour before sleep.

My source is a very respected and honest person, I doubt that he would sell fake stuff. The dianabol I'm using is Methandrostenolone by Russian pharmacy Akrikhin (exp date 11.2008).

Also.. Gsxxr said something about water intake. Should I increase, decrease or keep it same as usual while on D-bol?

By the way. I've heard that gains suffer a bit if you are taking Anti E-s while on the cycle. Is this true?
    Not enough for you to notice. Keep taking them. Give it a few more days and see what happens. I remember the same thing happening to me, and guys were telling me to wait at least 10-12 days...

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Takes around 2 weeks for me to feel the effects of dbol , then it is fantastic for a week, then the last week I can't wait to get off dbol, feeling bloated and sluggish.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Not enough for you to notice. Keep taking them. Give it a few more days and see what happens. I remember the same thing happening to me, and guys were telling me to wait at least 10-12 days...
    Not sure which one of my questions you answered..

bump.

bump.

y you keep bumping your thread? Youve gotten lots of pretty good responses from people on here, Im not sure what youre still looking for?

I still haven't understood why the dianabol is not kicking in.

By the way, last 2 nights it has been hard to sleep. Been trying to get 10 hour of sleep ED, but I just wake up due to strange nightmares like 3-4 times.

Blog Entries
    post a pic if your d-bol.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say it' because it has only been 6 days. If you don't start to see and feel something around day 12-14 then you might have bunk gear. Be patient, if it is real you will get results.

By the way, last 2 nights it has been hard to sleep. Been trying to get 10 hour of sleep ED, but I just wake up due to strange nightmares like 3-4 times.

give it 10-14 days and then if you dont feel anything, maybe you got bunk gear

post a pic if your d-bol.
    Trying to do it today.

Added the pictures!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dianabol DOES NOT seem to kick in.-methandrostenolone.jpg   Dianabol DOES NOT seem to kick in.-methandrostenolone2.jpg   Dianabol DOES NOT seem to kick in.-methandrostenolone3.jpg  

Blister pack looks real... The wording made in russia bothers me, those are 5mg each?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information