GOSOX is offline Junior Member

help with pin size please?

im in week 8 of a testE, deca300 cycle and im using 20gage1.5 pins and i would like to use a smaller one, what is the smallest size i can use for this cycle, i was thinking a 22?? i might try and order some from ARR, has anyone ordered pins from them?

the 20 is great to get the stuff loaded but im not a big fan of that huge ass needle going in me, past few injects have been a little tough, i want a smaller pin and one that it wont take me all day to load

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    jesus your shooting w/a 20? burn why? shoot with a 25 or somethin

its all my buddy has, it sucks, lol, should i make a order with arr, ive never ordered from them and if so what size would be good for what im using, i cant get anything but 20's from my source at this moment!

_Tiger_ is offline Member
    I can buy them at the pharmacy, but I'm not sure where your at, maybe you cant do that..umm yea get like 25g 1.5's for sure, a lot easier..But length depends on where your stickin it, I like quads rather than glutes and you can do a 1" in those.

marc101 is offline New Member
    23 ga 1.5 is perfect if in the glute and arr has never let me down. comes in 25 50 or 100

david beads is offline Junior Member
    20 gauge thats insane. i use 22 or 23

Zapp is offline Banned
    23g is perfect. 25 is smaller....but it takes too long to inject.

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    ARR is top notch on anything you order from them. You cant go wrong, order arrives generally in 3 days. USPS-Priority, you gotta love it!

thanks as usual guys, i think ill try a order with them and grab some 22's or 23's and there clomid, hating the 20's!!!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i like 22g or 23g the only thing i like 25g for is my tren . this helps me inject slow.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    23g is perfect. 25 is smaller....but it takes too long to inject.

I kinda like the 25 because i have an itchy trigger finger and if i inject too quick i get some soreness. But as far as pain difference between 25 and 23 there is non they are both painless

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    the time I shot my quad was with a 19..........never.....again........

Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    I kinda like the 25 because i have an itchy trigger finger and if i inject too quick i get some soreness. But as far as pain difference between 25 and 23 there is non they are both painless
    I found this true also....

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    25g 1" for me. It is slow but that is a good thing in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    25g 1" for me. It is slow but that is a good thing in my book.
    for going in, yes...
    kinda a pain for drawing out tho....JMO

flex99 is offline Junior Member
    i remember one time i injected with a 20 gauge , i couldnt walk straight for a week, couldnt sit down, it was horrible. i only used it cause i had ran out, but i never repeated that again. i recommoned 23 or 25 for injecting, and 20 gauge for drawing.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    for going in, yes...
    kinda a pain for drawing out tho....JMO
    he he, yeah I tried to draw with a 25g before, took about 5 minutes Now I just draw with a 20g, swap to the 25g and go for it.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    20 or 21ga is fine for drawing. I only buy 25ga 1-1/2" pins for shooting, and I buy my syringes with 21ga attached. AR is fine for buying pins except he doesn't have 25ga 1-1/2" but if you are okay with 23ga, go for it. He deserves our business.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeat offenders will be reported.
    -The Baron-

znak is offline Senior Member
    Look at the bright side, after jamming a 20 in your butt for a couple weeks, a twenty three is going to be a piece of cake. It will make you want to use gear that much longer.

LOL! Yeah, after 20ga a 23ga will be sweeeeet! Don't bother buying 25ga yet if your supplier does not have them!

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    25gauge 1" FOR ALL!!!! With 3cc Syringe being easier than a 5cc.
    Last edited by mark956101957; 08-11-2005 at 10:15 PM.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, 25 guage is fine for most everywhere. Maybe still want a 22 or 23 in the glutes. If you find you're having troubles getting the oily test E out once you prick, try heating the vial in hot water before you draw. Also, you only need as big as 1 or 1.5 for glutes, and you can use as small as 3/4 or 5/8 for delts. Use up your 20 guage for drawing into the syring, then replace with a smaller guage pin. You should actually be doing this anyway since jabbing the vial dulls the needle tip and can increase discomfort.

Just MO

Montgomery

great feedback guys, im going to make a order monday with arr for some 23's, 1.5. i have one 20 left for my next shot so this will be my last 20 shot thank god, lol. i hope the 23's are alot more comfortable so i look a little more forword to my injections.

I called the 19 into my quad the "harpoon".... never again.....although I may try the quad again someday with a 25.. just to see....

Hey seeker, a 25 goes in sweet in the quads! You hardly feel a nice sharp fresh 25ga when it pierces the skin. Just go slow once you are through the skin, so if you get close to a nerve you can stop and change your angle a bit instead of plowing right through that sucker and doing the electric frog kick LOL! Push the gear in slow, too. Doesn't seem to matter so much in glutes but if you squirt it into your quads too fast, you will surely feel it the next day. And actually the thin-walled terumo 23 feels almost as nice as a 25. Truthfully I am not sure I could really tell the difference if somebody stuck me with both, with my eyes closed.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

Thread Information