G-13 is offline Member

Do you start arimadex before you start your cycle?

I heard your blood levels need to build up, i just took .5 and it taste like shit,shit shit...

I ate about 30 min ago, is it best to take on empty or full stomach or does it matter.

Also during the cycle i was going to run the dex at .25 every 3 days with nolva, now should i run the nolva at 10mg ed or eod or should i even include it in the cycle.

cycle is 330-400mg wk of andropen 275 for 10 weeks finishing with prop @75 eod last 2 weeks with 20-30mg turanabol for first 4 weeks.
    hcg 200iu every 3 days duration of cycle. nolva @20mg and maybe clomid post...clomid sounds bad so maybe like 50mg eod post.
    And if i get my igf i will include that post cycle as well.

How does it sound so far

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i start the arimidex when i start the cycle at .25mg ED..i would only run nolva if you see signs of gyno, but make sure to have it on hand..proper clomid therapy IS A MUST..head to the pct forum and make sure to run clomid the right way..if you have more questions after reading up, let us know

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i start the arimidex when i start the cycle at .25mg ED..i would only run nolva if you see signs of gyno, but make sure to have it on hand..proper clomid therapy IS A MUST..head to the pct forum and make sure to run clomid the right way..if you have more questions after reading up, let us know
    man i appreciate the info...i have it all on hand clomid included...do you think the adex has hurt your gains in any way, just curious

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    dont think so

Thread Information