Thread: order of AS

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

order of AS

Wuz up fellas, I have a friend that is about to take Trenbolone , EQ, Anavar and Growth. He wanted to know if three is a specific order he should take it in so that it will kick in better. The Tren is 100mg, EQ 200mg, Var 5mg. He is 6' 230lbs. I would appreciate any advice.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would let him research for him self. if he gets any thing wrong you can never revers teh side from hgh.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SP1
    Wuz up fellas, I have a friend that is about to take Trenbolone, EQ, Anavar and Growth. He wanted to know if three is a specific order he should take it in so that it will kick in better. The Tren is 100mg, EQ 200mg, Var 5mg. He is 6' 230lbs. I would appreciate any advice.
    Your buddy needs to research a bit.......... it's not as easy as just buying some stuff and running it. All componds have active lifes and need to be dosed by them. Also why isn't he running any test with the other compounds. With the tren alone he may lose his sex drive.

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member
    He has been doing this for years, started young. I don't think he has gotten it right. Just trying to help him out and I don't know enough about that combo.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you would like to help him. tell him to join the board and learn as much as he can.

Thread Information