KrisKat is offline Female Member

Clem after chemo?

I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer about a year ago and thankfully I am in remission. Unfortunately, due to the medication I have gained some weight. Prior to my illness I completed a cycle of Clem and a low dose of Anavar and felt great. I want to start another cycle but am afraid to ask the doctor for obvious reasons. Can anyone direct me in the right direction to get help and good direction?
    :spudnikki [FONT=Times New Roman]True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.[/FONT]

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I wish I could help you on this, but I hessitate to even venture an educated guess. My best advice would be to post this thread in the female forum, you will probably get more experienced replies there. Best of luck to you

KrisKat is offline Female Member
    Thank you, Symatech. I know it's a tough question and I truly appreciate your honesty. Take care.
    :spudnikki [FONT=Times New Roman]True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful.[/FONT]

lfrisbee is offline Associate Member
    I don't have an answer either for you, but I wish you the best of luck with your illness and hopefully it continues into remission.

Best of luck to you

Thread Information