crazydick is offline Junior Member

What stack should I take for my third cycle?

Ok, I admit I most will let me know how stupid my first two cycles were, but I need to get on track this time around with some expert advise.

My first 10 week cycle was 1cc deca per week, 1cc of equipoise per week, and two winney tabbs daily. Results were about five pounds in muscle gained and 5 pounds in fat loss. No deca dick thank god!

My second 10 week cycle was 1cc test e weekly, 1cc eq weekly, and 1cc winney orally twice weekly. I added about 7 pounds of muscle and a little water weight.

I have been off the cycle for three weeks and lost 4lbs, probably water.

I would like to do some more deca for joint pain, I am a full contact fighter and want to add 5lbs of muscle while staying cut. Any suggestions

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Bro no flame but before you plan to start your next cycle, you might want to check your diet. Test E, EQ, and winny you gained 7lbs?? Damn you could gain that naturally, by a good diet/excercise.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    If you can handle the pain of ed shots,
    Prop 75mg ed wks 1-13
    eq 600mg wk 1-12
    winny 50 mg ed wks 7-13

Expect to gain more then 5 pounds you can gain that naturally
    With proper diet and pct you will see good gains

Training

Ya, my main goal was to stop loosing weight. I am a mixed martial arts instructor and wrestle and kickbox three hours a day to keep up on my game. I lift weights and eat 6 meals a day to try to keep size. It is very difficult with the type of training I do. I loose 3 pounds of water weight per practice. Serious cardio.

Eating 6 meals a day doesnt mean your diet is right IMO. Again if you only gained that minimal amount while on gear, one your diet/exercise was wrong, two, your dosage/length of time on was wrong, three, PCT was wrong. Or a combo of all three

all three are probably wrong

I weigh 180lbs and eat 2500 calories daily with moderate carb intake and I am getting about 100 grams of protien. Any diet advice? I do way too much cardio due to my fighting. How do I know if my pct is off? Any suggestions for dosage and stack? Thanks, sorry I am a little clueless.

2500 cal while on gear is not enough, you need @ least 5000 cal. For the rest of the info post it in the diet forum bro. PCT= post cycle therapy . It's purpose is to start getting your body to start producing its natural test as quickly as possible, trying to maintain the weight you gained while on cycle, among other benefits

Thread Information