Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rock steady is offline Associate Member

what the hell is wrong with me?

before i start let me tell you a little about myself. I am male, 18 years old 162 pounds 5 foot 9. I've been working out since january '05. Let me add that my weight when i first started was about 147. my weight is mostly muscle now, dont really have any fat on me, im in shape go to the gym 5 days a week. I started using supplements about a month into working out. I drank the 'oh-so-popular' muscle milk, no big deal. After 2 months I used two bottles of 1-ad...I gained like 10 pounds of muscle and got somewhat bigger. After my 1-ad I started up on a cycle of deca . Now there weeks into the cycle, my arm got badly bruised. I could barely grip anything or lift anything with it so I had to stop lifting for about 3 weeks. I got back into the game started taking the deca again for a couple weeks then decided to sstop taking it because it was doing absolutely nothing for me, besides give me shoulder acne. The past two months i started lifting hardcore. I picked up 7 bottles of 1-ad off ebay and I have been on it for about a month and a half now used 400-500 mg a day. I also started up another cycle of deca, and half cycle of winny. (my friend had some winny left over so i decided to take it off his hands). I stick myself once a week with the deca, 1 CC and the winny every other day with 1 CC as well. During this period I have also been on cell-tech and many other supplements such as creatine fuel, pump tech, thermo gain, zinc-magnesium aspartate, universal natural sterol complex, 6-oxo before i go to bed and many vital vitamins such as zinc, magnesium, vitamin e, Centrum multi vitamins, milk thistle, and im usually taking these vitamins and supplements at either correct or high doses. Before you think, this guy is an idiot for investing all this money in this crap, everything besides the 1-ad and steroids were given to me by my friend who owns a GNC. He just gives me whatever I want there....Now to get to what im frustrated about...........I have been and currently am on ALL this crap, yet i cant get my weight past 162 - 164 lb. I havent gotten much bigger, but I have gotten significantly stronger. What can I do to get bigger? I know I dont eat as much as I should be eating while im on all this shit, but besides that, could it just be that my body cant get any bigger then what it is now? nobody in my family is really big. Im looking for some advice from some experts...thanks a lot...

BTW here are the usual daily doses i take of everything

Universal Natural Sterol complex - 12 pills a day - 2 servings (3 before bedtime)
    1-AD 300mg-500mg a day
    Creatine Fuel - 12g a day
    Cell-Tech - 3 Scoops, about 15 g
    Vitamin E- 1000IU
    Zinc Magnesium Aspartate - 5 pills before bed - 2.5 servings
    Pump Tech - 5 pills-1 serving before workout
    Thermo Gain - 3 pills-1 serving before workout
    Zinc - 50MG
    Magnesium - 500MG
    6-oxo -3 pills 1 serving before bed
    Deca - 1CC a week
    Winny - 1 CC every two days
    Centrum - 2 servings a day
    Milk Thistle - 200 MG a day

I know that the vitamin servings are messed up because some of the other things i take have vitamins in them too, but i did my best with it.

Thanks again

G-13 is offline Member
    throw some food in there..about 5000 calories worth and see if that helps..
    the more you eat the more you grow...btw your already telling us you dont eat enough..shit bro your using aas , like someone said here once oyu need to eat like its your full time job.it sounds to me like you have alot of planning you should do with your diet, i hope you have your pct meds together.
    Last edited by G-13; 08-10-2005 at 09:59 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    to everything you just posted,
    1> youre wayyy to young for AS.
    2> You shouldve done some Test with ANY cycle IMO
    3> youre too young
    4> you can get big naturally(with the buckets of natural test your body is producing)
    5> your diet is wrong, thats why youre not growing, among other things(training, sleep, etc)

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    First off you are too young for aas and you dont have any knowledge of aas or you wouldnt have ran a deca only cycle , do yourself a favor and research for a couple more years before you really f**k yourself up. If you want to gain weight eat eat eat and train hard

i have a bottle of 6-oxo, t bomb and i can get off cycle...what else do you think would make for a good PCT...also can you tell me what kind of diet most people eat? I drink this protein shake sometimes called russian polar beat 5000...has 5000 calories in it but the ****in thing needs to be drank with 1 gallon of milk and 5 scoops of the damn thing. It only comes with like 4 servings if taken at that high dosage...I drank 3 scoops of it once with 3 cups of milk and i couldnt stop shitting.

ARIV3184 is offline Associate Member
    check out the diet forum

you couldnt stop shitting b/c your body can only intake so much protein in one sitting. You have to split your protein intake. 6-oxo is garbage for PCT. Use clomid and nolva for PCT. Bro honestly you NEED to research first before you continue anything, especially AS. Again, youre too young for AS, wait till youre 23+

over what span of time should i split the intake of the 1 gallon of the protein shake. Throughout the whole day?

Quote Originally Posted by rock steady
    over what span of time should i split the intake of the 1 gallon of the protein shake. Throughout the whole day?
    Bro post it in the diet forum, youll get more responses there. Just try to follow the board rules.

G-13 is offline Member
    Rock this has got to be a joke, if it's not , it's still not funny becasue what are you doing bro...you didn't research this stuff first? HOw long have you been on the deca ? do you have post cycle pct ready? This concerns me, your goal to look better i sympathize with completely but you got to have all pistons fireing in working order, your running on 2 cylinders right now from what im gathering from all this...i would get off all the prohormone shit and get your body back to homeostasis give it 2-3 more months and do it right...i would tell you to wait 2-3 years but i know your not going to do that so get it together and start doing some PLANNING.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Huh!!?!?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    is he being serious or is this a joke?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

Universal Natural Sterol complex - 12 pills a day - 2 servings (3 before bedtime)
    1-AD 300mg-500mg a day
    Vitamin E- 1000IU
    Zinc - 50MG
    Magnesium - 500MG
    Deca - 1CC a week

Looks like you don't even know half the sh!t your taking. 1CC of Deca and Winny? What's this crap? Do you know what doses you're taking? Whats your CC equal to? Not to be a dik or anything, but I would seriously commence your cycle and do some research before you harm yourself. BTW pro-hormones are a waste of money and time.

So if i give it a couple more months, do i start the PCT now? and if i continue it in a couple months, will the remaining 30mg or so of deca do anything?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I can't believe what I'm reading. This has got to be a joke.

So if i give it a couple more months, do i start the PCT now? and if i continue it in a couple months, will the remaining 30mg or so of deca do anything?
    ^ LOL.

Commence: (k-mns) Definition: To Start, or begin
    Watch your words.

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    but I would seriously commence your cycle and do some research before you harm yourself. BTW pro-hormones are a waste of money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Commence: (k-mns) Definition: To Start, or begin
    Watch your words.
    Oh yea my bad. I'm a little tired. Anyways he's still hopeless.

ok guys, relax. A mod will get on here and probably ban both of you if you continue, they wont tolerate whats going on, respect one another and learn by constructive criticism

Not a good way to make friends.

look jerkoff, im sorry im not a full time roid head like you are, im only a kid with friends who took the same stuff and got huge while i remained the same size. Im sorry if im not as 'smart' about all of this as you are, but i came here to ask a question and address a concern I had, nothing else

Point made.

Quote Originally Posted by smak dat puzz
    Oh yea my bad. I'm a little tired. Anyways he's still hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Not a good way to make friends.

^^ban

seth37iso is offline New Member
    The guys here are helping you out, they know what works and what doesnt, and how to make something as safe as possible. Take the advice , your body will thank you.

G-13 is offline Member
    look jerkoff, im sorry im not a full time roid head like you are, im only a kid with friends who took the same stuff and got huge while i remained the same size. Im sorry if im not as 'smart' about all of this as you are, but i came here to ask a question and address a concern I had, nothing else

These guys may be rough on you but they can and are willing to help you but be patient with the ones that go off on you, get tough your in a high test environment now so deal with it and be cool to the bro's who are trying to help your get out of this mess your in right now.

Now i would seriously advise you to check out the pct start times for deca as you are now on it, correct..i havent researched deca becasue im not ever going to use it but i believe you start pct 3 weeks after your last deca shot and continue pct for 3 more weeks..20mg nolvadex and 50mg of clomid fro 3 weeks bro....dont get back on anything until your clean and after you have a written detailed plan of how you want to work your cycle, including daily caloric intake with meals and such..tell me you get what im saying here

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    He is asking a question and I see know reason to give him a hard time. Rock Steady I know you are frustrated but please refrain from calling people names.

The problem is it is very hard to help you because at this point you really don't have a working knowledge of your diet or AAS. This makes it very difficult to give advice because we really don't have anywhere to start and we can't give it all to you in one post. Take some time to read the profiles and use the search feature. Find what AAS interest you, spend a lot of time in the diet section, and read everything you can on Anti-e's and PCT (post cycle therapy ). This will take a little time but the results you get will be well worth it.

i follow you...im gonna check out the pct forum and get some of the clomids and nolvadex . Ill continue with the rest of my shit in a few months like you suggested. Thanks again for all the help, i appreciate it.

G-13 is offline Member
    and Rock go back and edit some of your replies...this is a badass board to belong to and you dont want to screw it up..i understand your age and maturity level but these guys will only take so much.

You are right G-13, PCT start time for deca is 21 days from last injection. Run PCT like this:
    according to Pheedno
    Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva
    then do blood work about 2-3 mths after ending PCT. Make sure all your blood levels are in order. Then wait till youre 23+ as I mentioned earlier to start any gear

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    He is asking a question and I see know reason to give him a hard time. Rock Steady I know you are frustrated but please refrain from calling people names.

The problem is it is very hard to help you because at this point you really don't have a working knowledge of your diet or AAS. This makes it very difficult to give advice because we really don't have anywhere to start and we can't give it all to you in one post. Take some time to read the profiles and use the search feature. Find what AAS interest you, spend a lot of time in the diet section, and read everything you can on Anti-e's and PCT (post cycle therapy). This will take a little time but the results you get will be well worth it.
    Agreed. And please stop taking the deca and winny atleast until you're educated enough to know what your putting into your body.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Advice=you're not ready for roids.

Take it or leave it.

You can ask me why, I'll write a page about it then.

G-13 is offline Member
    Youll be alright Rock, i understand you came here for assistance and got some flack but that's the level of protection one gets when on this board,it was out of concern not ridicule i assure you. eveyone here will look out for your best interest i assure you, and after some knowledge you will see why.

good luck

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    This is no joke. If you are going to put drugs into your body, do your own research on them. Never go by what your friends did or tell you. You're at a age (18) where you don't need juice to get solid gains. You've got test, GH, IGF1 producing inside of your body at high levels naturally right now. Take advantage of the free ride! All you need is proper diet and you'll grow bigger than your friends that are doing these deca /winny cycles. I've come to find a lot of my friends are like the Iraqi Minister of Information when it comes to juice. I did my own research and I know more than most of them now. I never give them advice anymore cause they know it all. I would rather spend my time working out instead of talking to some idiot in the parking lot.

Everybody chant after me: "Food is the most anabolic substance you can put into your body".

If you start eating 250g of QUALITY protein a day (split up into no more than 40-50grams per meal) and train very hard, you will gain 10-20lbs in the next month. I can almost guarantee that if you eat quality protein and train correctly..Eating sufficient protein cannot be stressed enough. The reason why you need all of this protein is to put yourself into positive nitrogen balance so your body becomes anabolic. Also you need the extra protein to build the new muscle tissue. If you don't have the material you can't build the house. Eating is the key and most people don't follow a proper diet.

Deca cycle is not good by itself. Just PCT now and eat. Juice isn't the answer to your intial gains. You'll never reach your potential if you don't build your base before getting on any AAS program. In fact, you'll probably hinder yourself and never get the gains you want.

BTW, having a fast metabolism is not a reason to hit up McDonlads. You have to save your appetite for quality food sources and don't waste it on junk food. It has nothing to do with fat since that isn't a issue with a ectomorphs. Think of eating crappy foods as muscle killers. They are taking the place of quality proteins and minerals in steak, chicken, fish, etc. I would stick to steak for the next month. Top or bottom round is a very inexpensive cut and it's a great protein source. All meat too, hardly any fat to trim. Eat big and you'll become big. Good look bro, you'll get there. I use to be the same size as you around your age. I never did AAS until I was 22. I still think that was too young when looking back now. I should of waited until 25. I got great gains from 19-22 with protein and supplements. I went from 160 when I was 17 to 185lbs by the the time I was 20. And I didn't know shit. If I would of ate more protein with a proper diet, I could of saw those gains a lot faster.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-10-2005 at 11:22 PM.

I just came across this and thought it pertained to the issue at hand:

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Evidently that is true, because there has been an influx of ridiculous situations here lately. It's one thing to be a "newbie" and coming here to learn, that is understandable, yes. However, coming here having already started AAS, not knowing WTF you are doing nor knowing a g-d*mn thing about gear in general, is a whole other story.

It's the kind of stories, horror stories, that you read about and that are responsible for giving AAS the bad wrap that they all too often receive.

Totally amazing.

~SC~

damn thanks seattle junk..heart felt post...ill take your word for it...G-13 thanks too bro, i appreciate the support

G-13 is offline Member
    damn thanks seattle junk..heart felt post...ill take your word for it...G-13 thanks too bro, i appreciate the support
    dude just hang in there, you made the right step by coming in here the rest is up to you....you should get obsessive compulsive about your diet though,it will change your life if you do it right

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey, I can remember vividly when I was your age. I'm 36 now (old man river) with a 8 year old son. It's very emotional at your age. You want to hook up with girls. Get laid, go to parties, all of that. You should and you will. Don't listen to anything your friends say about training, eating, juice, etc. Get your info from experienced sources like AR. There are a lot of good people here and I've learned so much at this great place. Get focused on your diet then train like a madman. Even on juice, you still have to work your butt off to see gains. The diet is the most important factor of getting results. Not juice, genetics, supplements.... Plain old quality FOOD. I spend so much on food every week, it's crazy. I enjoy cooking so that makes it fun.

judge_dread is offline Member
    Rock u have trained from Jan 05 and u started AAS so soon?? Bro u are so young,Testosterone flows in your veins in big quantities! Fix your diet ,stop all that crappy amounts of supps.Take your time and read first,learn and then u will be able to reach your goals...
    Learn and do your homework ....

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    before i start let me tell you a little about myself. I am male, 18 years old 162 pounds 5 foot 9. I've been working out since january '05.
    There's two reasons you should not be touching any AAS at all... lack of experience and too young. Not a put down... just the facts.

Let me add that my weight when i first started was about 147. my weight is mostly muscle now, dont really have any fat on me,
    No fat? So that means what... 4%? THat would have your skin like paper and every vein making a big squiggly ridge under that skin, well striated glutes, and abs very clearly detailed even when relaxed. I bet your self analysis of your bodyfat percentage is a bit flawed. But let's go on...

im in shape go to the gym 5 days a week. I started using supplements about a month into working out. I drank the 'oh-so-popular' muscle milk, no big deal. After 2 months I used two bottles of 1-ad...I gained like 10 pounds of muscle and got somewhat bigger.
    Why the prohormones? That makes absolutely no sense. They are just as illegal as real gear.

After my 1-ad I started up on a cycle of deca.
    With no test? Very bad idea. But worse to come:

Now there weeks into the cycle, my arm got badly bruised. I could barely grip anything or lift anything with it so I had to stop lifting for about 3 weeks. I got back into the game started taking the deca again for a couple weeks
    So you started, then stopped, then started again? Makes less and less sense as this goes on. Deca at proper doses takes 5 or 6 weeks to begin giving you any significant improvements. So you didn't take it long enough for gains, but long enough to shut down your natural test production. Then, before you could recover from messing yourself up with deca, you start again...

then decided to sstop taking it because it was doing absolutely nothing for me, besides give me shoulder acne.
    <sigh>

The past two months i started lifting hardcore. I picked up 7 bottles of 1-ad off ebay and I have been on it for about a month and a half now used 400-500 mg a day. I also started up another cycle of deca,
    Why?

and half cycle of winny. (my friend had some winny left over so i decided to take it off his hands).
    What is the purpose of the winny in your program?

I stick myself once a week with the deca, 1 CC and the winny every other day with 1 CC as well.
    If that is 200mg/ml, then you are only taking 200mg/week of deca. Not enough IMO. And winny should be shot every day, not EOD.

During this period I have also been on cell-tech and many other supplements such as creatine fuel, pump tech, thermo gain, zinc-magnesium aspartate, universal natural sterol complex, 6-oxo before i go to bed and many vital vitamins such as zinc, magnesium, vitamin e, Centrum multi vitamins, milk thistle, and im usually taking these vitamins and supplements at either correct or high doses. Before you think, this guy is an idiot for investing all this money in this crap, everything besides the 1-ad and steroids were given to me by my friend who owns a GNC. He just gives me whatever I want there....Now to get to what im frustrated about...........I have been and currently am on ALL this crap, yet i cant get my weight past 162 - 164 lb.
    Does that maybe hint that possibly most of that stuff might be pure utter garbage?

I havent gotten much bigger, but I have gotten significantly stronger. What can I do to get bigger? I know I dont eat as much as I should be eating while im on all this shit, but besides that, could it just be that my body cant get any bigger then what it is now? nobody in my family is really big. Im looking for some advice from some experts...thanks a lot...
    If you should eat more, then eat more. Yes, genetics play a tremendous part in the results we get from training and eating and living the bodybuilder lifestyle. But you can do surprisingly well if you truly optimize your program and implement it with ferocity and determination. The gains you got were what we call beginner's gains. Almost anyone makes tremendous gains in the first 4 to 5 months, no matter what they do wrong. You did a lot wrong, but you can keep making more gains and truly approach your genetic peak just as easily or easier, if you just stick to basics.

1-AD 300mg-500mg a day
    Vitamin E- 1000IU
    Zinc - 50MG
    Magnesium - 500MG
    A lot of useless garbage, there. Especially noteworthy is the 1AD, which is actually pretty good as prohormones go, but it has no advantage of legality anymore since it is now legally classed as a steroid .

Better off with a good multi-vit twice a day, 1000mg vitC split up into two or more doses, and a cheap whey protein powder so you can keep the protein intake up without having to ingest a tremendous amount of calories.

Why? To what purpose? Nolva would be far superior.

Deca - 1CC a week
    Not enough, and you aren't taking it with test, and your first AAS cycle should be test-ONLY, You are using the deca ALL WRONG.

Winny must be injected daily. And again, no test. Plus that dose is about half the normal dose. And winny is normally ran during the last 6 weeks of a cycle. Any longer is unacceptable due to liver toxicity. If you drink it rather than inject, it is worse.

These dissolve poorly in the digestive tract. My ex, studying nursing, saw a video documenting an experiment with various brands of vitamins. She gave me what-for when she saw I had bought some once. I never use them, now. Centrum is the worst of the lot that was tested.

I know that the vitamin servings are messed up because some of the other things i take have vitamins in them too, but i did my best with it.

Thanks again
    The milk thistle is maybe a good thing to spend a little change on, but only because you are taking all that crap. If you drop the crap, you can dispense with this, too.

You need to first of all stop taking all the garbage, especially the AAS. Count your calories and track them. Track your protein consumption. Track your weight and BF. You can get some bodyfat calipers and they will give you a figure that you can at least use to determine when you are making good progress. You are doing almost everything you could possibly do wrong and you need to turn it around. The one thing that you do have going for you is determination and dedication. In that, you are blessed. If you can maintain that enthusiasm while you spend the next 7 years or so training and eating and recovering naturally, you can put together an excellent foundation of solid, natural muscle that is TRULY YOURS and won't just melt away. If you develop the skills that you need to make good natural gains, when you are ready to juice, you will get the best possible gains from your first cycle and every cycle. Spend the next few years also researching gear, as well as nutrition and training techniques. This is a great board to learn from. You can spend an hour a day here and in a couple of years learn a hell of a lot, and be far more knowledgeable than, say, your family MD on matters regarding to AAS, ancilliaries, nutrition, training and recovery, and maybe even general health. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here and a lot of very stimulating and informative discussions. I learned a hell of a lot from this board. I would say 3/4 of my own knowledge of AAS comes directly from this board. I never learned diddly from the "experts" in the gym. The few knowledgeable guys you run across in the gym will usually be pretty tight-mouthed. Experience can be a cruel teacher as you are discovering. There are a few good books out there, but our knowledge changes so quickly in this field that a lot of info is quickly outdated. This board is, to us, the equivelant of the journals and symposiums that doctors use to update their knowledge. There are other good boards out there, and I had no particular reason to choose this one to become involved with, but I don't think you will find another that is any better than this one for general AAS discussion.

So do this... drop all the crap and stick to tried and tested and proven methods of training and nutrition. Get a minimum of 8 hours actual sleep per day. Stay completely away from recreational drugs and no more than 4-5 drinks of booze or beer or wine per week. No smoking, either. Learn the basic push/pull/legs split and follow it for a few months. Eat what you need to eat to gain a couple of pounds a month. When you can no longer see and feel any veins making ridges in your skin, time for a cutting cycle, where you reduce your calories so that you lose 1-1/2 to 2 lbs per week until you reach your goal, then bulk again. Supplement with basic vitamins and also a cheap protein powder if you have a hard time getting your gram of protein per pound of bodyweight each day. A protein shake will have 50 to 60 grams of protein with a minimal calorie penalty so it is a great between-meals meal. Always have a shake immediately after training, like immediately after your last set... not an hour later when you get home from the gym and get showered and changed. Hang out here and learn, because I know you want to juice. Don't start juicing until you are 26 or 27, because that is when your own natural testosterone begins to drop. Take advantage now of your youthly testosterone producing ability... when you use gear, you waste it because you are shutting down your test production. Learn, learn. learn, and put what you learn into practice appropriately, and above all else, keep that at-any-costs attitude going. You will recover from this fiasco and eventually have and keep a fine physique and great health if you do what I said.

--
    NO PMs for SOURCES!
    NO PMs for questions that should be asked on the board!
    NO "Thank You" PMs, please.
    PMs are for personal or sensitive questions or information, or for stuff that is not allowed to be posted on the board.
    Inappropriate PMs will not be read or acknowledged. Repeated reporters will be offended.
    -The Baron-

rocksteady79 is offline Junior Member
    nice name bro.... way too similar to mine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information